My keyone is almost 2 years old. Over the last 2 months it has become very sluggish. It freezes up. I sometimes cannot answer calls. The check mark for save contacts is not working. I have to re-start it a few times a day (and it is show to re-start). Are there any suggestions? If I do a factory re-set is there any way to save all of the text messages on my phone so that they can be re-stored?
    09-16-19 12:11 AM
    My keyone is almost 2 years old. Over the last 2 months it has become very sluggish. It freezes up. I sometimes cannot answer calls. The check mark for save contacts is not working. I have to re-start it a few times a day (and it is show to re-start). Are there any suggestions? If I do a factory re-set is there any way to save all of the text messages on my phone so that they can be re-stored?
    Lots of SMS backup apps on Play Store.

But, yes, a factory reset is in order.
    09-16-19 08:26 AM
    Check out SMS Backup & Restore in the Playstore. Used it with KEYone, KEY2 and other devices. Works great!
    Xmeatizmurderx likes this.
    09-16-19 08:46 AM
    with the KeyOne and it's age there is no substitute for the factory reset. Back up your stuff and go for it. It's no more time or difficulty than switching to a new phone.
    09-17-19 11:13 AM