My key one when the screen goes off through standby or sleep every now and again wakes up and the space bar flashes rapidly. What's the cause? Balmy as the battery don't last long.
    11-13-18 04:51 AM
    My key one when the screen goes off through standby or sleep every now and again wakes up and the space bar flashes rapidly. What's the cause? Balmy as the battery don't last long.
    Are you using any apps that interact with the fingeprint sensor other than stuff that would normally be used? Apps that allow the fingerprint sensor to do more for example?
    11-13-18 01:07 PM
    only paypal uses fingerprint i.d. for the card reader.
    11-13-18 03:27 PM
    This happens to me too and I have multiple apps that I access via fingerprint sensor. But does that really affect the phone that badly? Because it's kind of annoying lol. Also, since the oreo update, sometimes my phone will vibrate before the screen lights up or notification light flashes, like a lag? Is that to do with oreo I'm assuming? Does anyone else have this problem?
    11-13-18 06:05 PM
    I've solved mine now. I have a magnetic mount to hold the phone in the car. I've removed the steel plate from the phone and it's not waking anymore. I'm assuming residual magnetism was lasting in the plate and the keyone assumed it was in/out the holster! I'll relax now. Jo ✂️
    FF22 likes this.
    11-14-18 04:58 AM