Hey guys, really enjoying the Keyone so far.

What are you guys doing at night while the phone is charging? On my S8+ there was AOD and on the Classic I had sleep mode?

On the Keyone, I can't seem to find a option for a dim clock while sleeping? Thanks for all the help....
    EndRacism likes this.
    06-04-17 12:43 AM
    One thing I found is if you open the clock app, select the clock tab (not alarm or timer...) then tap and hold on the time..

It will fade a dim clock...
    06-04-17 12:59 AM
    I use the Screen Saver option (Settings - Display - Screen Saver) and select Clock. You need to choose when it kicks in too (three dots in top right - "When to start screen saver" ). I choose "while charging", and it displays a clock when you plug it in. I actually use an app called Clock Plus from Play Store which has slightly more options.

This used to be called Daydream before they they took that name for their VR.
    06-04-17 01:05 AM
    @DetritalGeo

Didn't know that one. Good find.
    06-04-17 01:06 AM
    @DetritalGeo

Didn't know that one. Good find.
    I think it may be the same screen saver you mention just activated directly from clock app..

It's not a true bedside mode unless you enable the priority notification profile first..
    ray689 likes this.
    06-04-17 01:14 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys! I'll give it a shot tonight!
    06-04-17 02:45 AM
    I use the do not disturb feature where you can set a schedule where your phone will go into full silence based on your time setting and then re activate your notifications and full sound based on your custom schedule.
    MyriadeCoh and Lefty724 like this.
    06-04-17 02:57 AM
    I use the do not disturb feature where you can set a schedule where your phone will go into full silence based on your time setting and then re activate your notifications and full sound based on your custom schedule.
    Thanks! I'll also look into that as well.

Honestly, I really wish we had the BB10 sleep mode but I'll get by.
    curlybeanla likes this.
    06-04-17 03:34 AM
    I've used the full silence mode and also airplane mode - sometimes both at the same time.
    06-04-17 06:38 AM
    I use the do not disturb - priority mode so i get alarms and phone calls only
    06-04-17 07:28 AM
    Hey guys, really enjoying the Keyone so far.

What are you guys doing at night while the phone is charging? On my S8+ there was AOD and on the Classic I had sleep mode?

On the Keyone, I can't seem to find a option for a dim clock while sleeping? Thanks for all the help....
    I remember this similar question for Priv, maybe this is same solution?
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-priv-1047865/
    06-04-17 10:42 AM
    I've been using Airplane mode along with Do not disturb, but it's a bit of a pain and I do miss the bedside mode, where you could supress both sounds and radio waves at once. I think I'm going to simply switch off my TDEK50 completely and just use my Classic as a clock by my bedside. Not ideal but what can you do?
    09-03-17 07:39 AM
    I think it may be the same screen saver you mention just activated directly from clock app..

It's not a true bedside mode unless you enable the priority notification profile first..
    Just go into "do not disturb" mode first. Or is that what you meant with priority notifications?
    09-03-17 09:01 AM
    I've been using Airplane mode along with Do not disturb, but it's a bit of a pain and I do miss the bedside mode, where you could supress both sounds and radio waves at once. I think I'm going to simply switch off my TDEK50 completely and just use my Classic as a clock by my bedside. Not ideal but what can you do?
    Why are you using airplane mode along with "do not disturb" ? I'm a bit confused on that.
    09-03-17 09:02 AM
    Because, unless I'm mistaken, Do Not Disturb only mutes notifications and calls, but does not switch off the wifi nor the network, which according to some is harmful to your health and sleep quality.
    09-03-17 09:16 AM
    Because, unless I'm mistaken, Do Not Disturb only mutes notifications and calls, but does not switch off the wifi nor the network, which according to some is harmful to your health and sleep quality.
    Ah okay but bedside mode on BB10 didn't switch them off either.
    09-03-17 09:33 AM
    Really? I always assumed it did!
    09-03-17 10:01 AM
    Really? I always assumed it did!
    From my understanding no it doesn't. Basically does the same thing do not disturb mode does.
    09-03-17 10:04 AM
    So I went to check on my old BB Classic and you do have an option which turns wireless off when bedside mode is launched. But I was wrong about it turning the network off too.
    09-03-17 10:23 AM
    So I went to check on my old BB Classic and you do have an option which turns wireless off when bedside mode is launched. But I was wrong about it turning the network off too.
    Ahh okay. I wasn't aware it had the turning wireless off option but was fairly sure it left the network on because you could still have phone calls only come through just like "do not disturb" mode.
    09-03-17 10:32 AM