I wasn't sure if they made one, but is this true? I see on ebay.us there is a seller with one. I like the Silver better than black since the black one fret's aren't silver. If they were, I would choose the black. I like the Silver as it reminds me of my SE passport, which I'm still using. I just want a Silver one with the upgraded specs and it looks like there is one now. It looks like everything is the same as the black version for GSM frequency. The seller is AC electronics. Is this legit?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-17 07:19 PM
    Try sending a message to the seller to find out. Maybe it's just a mistaken picture or description of the phone. Or maybe a custom phone.
    10-11-17 07:29 PM
    Officially, no such phone exists, so by far the MOST likely explanation is that the seller has the specs wrong, and it's a normal silver model.
    10-11-17 07:40 PM
    Thx Apple and Troy. I contacted the seller and he said it was the black version; darn!
    So now what to do??? I'm not on the up and up on cpu processors so I'm just wondering besides the battery life aspect, is the Keyone's processor faster than the PRIV? I wonder if I really need that 4gb in the black version as the PRIV seems fine to me with the 3gb as far as speed/smoothness is concern for my usage as I don't play games.
    Then getting the silver is my first choice. The only thing that would change my mind is if they addressed the reception issue in the black as well. Then I would deal with the all black look and paint the frets either silver or gold. Thx everyone for the input.
    10-14-17 01:01 PM
    Thx Apple and Troy. I contacted the seller and he said it was the black version; darn!
    So now what to do??? I'm not on the up and up on cpu processors so I'm just wondering besides the battery life aspect, is the Keyone's processor faster than the PRIV? I wonder if I really need that 4gb in the black version as the PRIV seems fine to me with the 3gb as far as speed/smoothness is concern for my usage as I don't play games.
    Then getting the silver is my first choice. The only thing that would change my mind is if they addressed the reception issue in the black as well. Then I would deal with the all black look and paint the frets either silver or gold. Thx everyone for the input.
    The processor is definitely better then the Priv. The KEYone will outperform the Priv by a long shot (I came from Priv to KEYone). As for the RAM, I am reading that it isn't a great noticeable difference and I have had zero issues with my silver KEYone performance wise.
    Last edited by ray689; 10-14-17 at 03:00 PM.
    FF22 and thekidshop like this.
    10-14-17 02:49 PM
    Not real but a black/silver with the specs of the all-black would be ideal for me.
    10-14-17 03:31 PM
    Mine is silver 4G / 64G version <Chinese version > and looks pretty good to me .
    10-15-17 10:51 AM
    Can this Chinese version be purchased in Hong Kong? If so where and is it legit or a real Chinese copy
    10-15-17 11:50 AM
    Can this Chinese version be purchased in Hong Kong? If so where and is it legit or a real Chinese copy
    Just like the post above, where can we find more information about this? I would prefer the silver over the black if it has 64gb/4gb.
    10-15-17 12:33 PM
    you can look into modifying yourself if the oem parts exist and if it's simple enough.
    10-15-17 03:51 PM
    Yes can we buy in HK? Going in December and would like to buy one.
    10-15-17 03:59 PM
    you can look into modifying yourself if the oem parts exist and if it's simple enough.
    I was considering doing that myself.

Buy a black K1 and see if I can source some of the extra bits like the silver chassis and keyboard etc to swap over myself.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 04:47 PM
    Chinese version has restrictions on Google services. There may be work around somewhere in the forum.
    10-15-17 08:47 PM
    Darn! Thx for the heads up on having to do work around on the Chinese version. I'll pass on that and get the Black and paint the frets Silver, gold or midnight blue. I'll decide once I get it. Thx again.
    10-15-17 09:50 PM