The most worrying one are the finger print button glitches.

There are a few other problems though, I think if you browse to the later pages of the forums you'll see the respective threads.
    I am glad mine is okay and hopefully, continue that way...

But again, you got to factor in that people who buy Blackberry are most probably fans of Blackberry, and a high chance that they are members of Crackberry Forum. So when they have problem, they complain in the forum. What about those who are happy with their device, they may not say anything, so this gives you a biased perspective that a lot of people are having the same problem.

- Charles
    05-25-17 01:14 AM
    Probably gonna be my last post in this thread. After 24 hours of use, I am beyond satisfied. Understand the anxieties of the bugs that others post, but I experienced none of them except for double entries on contact lists, which I attribute to Google rather than BB.

This is a great phone, period. Hope you guys will enjoy it too. Cheers
    yvpan1 likes this.
    05-25-17 10:35 AM
    Probably gonna be my last post in this thread. After 24 hours of use, I am beyond satisfied. Understand the anxieties of the bugs that others post, but I experienced none of them except for double entries on contact lists, which I attribute to Google rather than BB.

This is a great phone, period. Hope you guys will enjoy it too. Cheers
    Enjoy your phone! Here's hoping all of us here will get good, perfect sets.
    05-25-17 11:17 AM
    Ourberries has been updating a third shipment of KEYᴼᴺᴱ in Singapore.
    You guys got the phones already?

Singapore waiting room-img_20170526_083636.png

via Red Passport on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2163
    05-25-17 07:37 PM
    For information ourberries stock is the BBB100-1 model which is the best model for our region
    05-25-17 09:55 PM
    For information ourberries stock is the BBB100-1 model which is the best model for our region
    Can't find the info anywhere, any source?
    05-25-17 10:21 PM
    Can't find the info anywhere, any source?
    From ourberries himself

2AE2A765 his bbm
    05-25-17 10:30 PM
    From ourberries himself

2AE2A765 his bbm
    Thanks!

Uzi you're based in SG?
    05-25-17 10:38 PM
    Update on ourberries stock, model is BBB100-2, Europe sets.

Their availability for US sets is around mid-June.
    05-25-17 10:41 PM
    Thanks!

Uzi you're based in SG?
    I'm in jb just neighborhood
    05-25-17 10:55 PM
    I checked with Ourberries but the price $940 which I can't afford...

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 10:30 AM
    Hi all, I caved and got a set from UM UK.

It came in 2 days (I paid for express FedEx), and no flaws so far.

Lovin' it.
    Xue Peng Puan likes this.
    06-07-17 09:31 AM

Lovin' it.
    Forgot to mention, surprisingly there was no GST charged to me.
    06-07-17 09:31 AM

Lovin' it.
    Hi, mind to share how long does it take for the item to dispatch after you make payment for it?

Posted via CB10
    06-07-17 09:53 AM
    Hi, mind to share how long does it take for the item to dispatch after you make payment for it?

Posted via CB10
    I purchased on a Friday, which wasn't a good idea because Unlocked Mobiles needed the infamous TAC (transaction authorisation code).

I called my bank to get the code, and promptly sent it to them. However I only got a reply on monday.

So:

Friday - order placed, TAC sent
    Sat, sun - nil
    Monday - shipped

Arrived this afternoon by FedEx.
    06-07-17 09:56 AM
    I purchased on a Friday, which wasn't a good idea because Unlocked Mobiles needed the infamous TAC (transaction authorisation code).

I called my bank to get the code, and promptly sent it to them. However I only got a reply on monday.

So:

Friday - order placed, TAC sent
    Sat, sun - nil
    Monday - shipped

Arrived this afternoon by FedEx.
    WHAT?! I ordered mine on 26/5.

5/6 send in my I'd, debit card n bank transaction for authorise as I can't get TAC code from my bank. (my status did show security info received & shipping in preparation)

Drop two emails for 6/6 & 7/6

Up until today still no reply from them. Guess my email sent to MARS instead of U.K.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-17 10:03 AM
    WHAT?! I ordered mine on 26/5.

5/6 send in my I'd, debit card n bank transaction for authorise as I can't get TAC code from my bank. (my status did show security info received & shipping in preparation)

Drop two emails for 6/6 & 7/6

Up until today still no reply from them. Guess my email sent to MARS instead of U.K.

Posted via CB10
    They probably forgot your order. I think you should call UK and chase them for some details.

If you're in Singapore you can consider using AirFrov to bring in a US set, more frequency bands!
    06-07-17 10:23 AM
    They probably forgot your order. I think you should call UK and chase them for some details.

If you're in Singapore you can consider using AirFrov to bring in a US set, more frequency bands!
    I'm from Malaysia. I will definitely check on it. Thx for your recommendation..

Posted via CB10
    06-07-17 10:27 AM
    I'm from Malaysia. I will definitely check on it. Thx for your recommendation..

Posted via CB10
    If you're from Malaysia you could probably cancel your order and get one from brightstar, aren't they bringing the keyone in?
    06-07-17 10:28 AM
    If you're from Malaysia you could probably cancel your order and get one from brightstar, aren't they bringing the keyone in?
    Hahaha.... There's some Malaysian gave me the same suggestion. However I'm leaving to uk in the next month. So preferably to get uk warranty.

Guess I'm the unluckiest one. Hopefully I won't get defect set.
    06-07-17 10:33 AM
    1 July 2017 and still now news from any carriers in Singapore. The only thing stopping me from shipping overseas is the lack of local warranty... Any other work arounds for local warranty?
    07-01-17 02:28 AM
    Heard that some news regarding the availability of the keyone will be out next week.
    07-01-17 08:29 AM
    Is it for real? I'm patiently waiting here.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-17 09:55 AM
    I think the local carriers just interested in selling Samsung and Apple phones and have no regards for other brands especially a dying brand with no local present. Worst part is the surrounding countries even Australia which usually get devices later already had theirs . Ours not even in IMDA equipment registration, carriers only bother about making money and charging for every small service but not adding any value to their service ...
    Xue Peng Puan likes this.
    07-17-17 10:13 PM
    How do u purchase from UM UK.. feel like getting a keyone
    07-18-17 08:07 PM
71 123