I'm not very Tech savvy and don't even have a computer. I just use the phone and have only ever had blackberrys. When I get a new phone I take it to the AT&T store and get them to xfer my contacts. Well the guys could not figure out how to do it, so the xfered them onto the sim in my old Classic then put that sim in the new ketone. I said but the book says be sure to use the one that came with the phone. He said "they always say that" . Is this true? I had a few dup contacts, not many, which I merged, but one thing I'm disappointed with is that only the numbers came over. I had a lot home addresses, email addresses, bdaays, etc and none of it xfered over. I will have to put it all in. If I find someone who knows what they're doing can I get that info to transfer? Or is it just a thing I have to live with from switching to android. I'm learning a lot from this site so thanks to everyone. blackberry was so simple compared to this.
    02-06-18 08:43 AM
    BlackBerry makes the Content Transfer App (in BBW) that could do this for you. Just need to install it and have a Google Account (same you use with the Keyone).
    Uglyindian likes this.
    02-06-18 09:01 AM
    Thank you. I tried the nfc thing they described but I was reluctant to install the app for some reason. Not really liking that everything is an app.
    02-06-18 09:57 AM
    I will try that. Forgot to add that to the reply. Thanks
    02-06-18 09:58 AM
    Thank you. I tried the nfc thing they described but I was reluctant to install the app for some reason. Not really liking that everything is an app.
    Everything has always been in an app - it's just that now you aren't required to have a PC and run the app on the PC - it can all be done on the phone these days.
    02-06-18 10:05 AM
    Well I didn't have a pC with the torch, bold and classic and I didn't use many apps at all. The ones I did use were just ota.Maybe what I meant was that all apps were built in and I didn't have to dl them? Like phone, email, text browser etc. Been trying different phone apps but don't like any so far. I think I just want the red and green phone to push but can't have it anymore. Thanks for the reply.
    02-06-18 03:13 PM