Hi, I want to use very simple action in Hub. If I swip right, I want to archive it somewhere, into folder, doesn't matter where. This action is for emails which are not important and I don't want to see it in my mailbox.

Everytime I do it, BB Hub wants to specify archive folder as visible from the screenshot. So I am doing swip to right and then choose folder.

Could please any of you give me an advise how to get rid of this 2 step dissmissal?

Thanks

Simple archive action in BB Hub-screenshot_20190127-211214.jpeg
    01-27-19 02:18 PM
    Hi, I want to use very simple action in Hub. If I swip right, I want to archive it somewhere, into folder, doesn't matter where. This action is for emails which are not important and I don't want to see it in my mailbox.

Everytime I do it, BB Hub wants to specify archive folder as visible from the screenshot. So I am doing swip to right and then choose folder.

Could please any of you give me an advise how to get rid of this 2 step dissmissal?

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190127-211214.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	442641
    Open HUB
    Settings (wheel at top right corner)
    Swipe Gesture Actions
    Choose right Swipe Gesture
    Choose QUICK FILE
    (the first time you do this it will ask you where to send email. I believe this is asked once).
    When you chose regular FILE it behaves the way you mentioned with 2 step process.

Let me know.
    01-28-19 02:16 PM
    thanks, this works, but just for emails. It's a shame it doesn't work for sms, FB notifications,...
    01-29-19 04:25 PM
    thanks, this works, but just for emails. It's a shame it doesn't work for sms, FB notifications,...
    Glad it worked for your emails. I'm guessing that stuff like SMS or FB may not have subfolders to file away those messages into? Just guessing.
    01-30-19 12:24 PM
    I a related subject, it would be great to have an option to easily send emails to spam instead of merely deleting them.
    bbone99 likes this.
    01-30-19 12:50 PM
    Glad it worked for your emails. I'm guessing that stuff like SMS or FB may not have subfolders to file away those messages into? Just guessing.
    I agree that technically, SMS and notifications don't have their archive folders, but this is not what user wants to hear.
    I expect that I see some stream of incoming communication in Hub and if I don't want to see some messages, as not important, I want to have an easy operation how to get rid of them.
    It would be great if Hub supports this kind of processing
    01-31-19 03:12 AM
    I like your idea!
    If you want you can make some filters where you can group all of your Social/SMS messages together and another group for just emails. Just a thought. Hopefully, we will see something like you mentioned in the future.
    02-05-19 11:48 AM
    I a related subject, it would be great to have an option to easily send emails to spam instead of merely deleting them.
    Microsoft used to have a 'sweep' function that I liked - marketing emails would auto-divert to a spammy folder, just in cse you want a promo email every now and again.
    02-05-19 01:25 PM