I'm curious if there is a major difference that's notable. I have 2 silver keyone's and was thinking about the black edition.
    03-05-19 11:54 AM
    depends on usage. if you are fine with performance and don't have much laggs, you can keep the silver. silver can lagg though in heavy usage. black is better there. i have black since almost a year and had only 2 major laggs because off too much cache (yes even on oreo i had 4gb of cache, because i thought it should clear itself)
    03-05-19 12:12 PM
    depends on usage. if you are fine with performance and don't have much laggs, you can keep the silver. silver can lagg though in heavy usage. black is better there. i have black since almost a year and had only 2 major laggs because off too much cache (yes even on oreo i had 4gb of cache, because i thought it should clear itself)
    How to clear cache on Oreo? With Oreo, I thought there was no longer a need to clear cache. Seems I am wrong. Please help!
    03-05-19 01:51 PM
    I haven't had a need to clear the cache on my Keyone BE. I just do a weekly reset and everything stays buttery smooth. I also did a clean install once I got Oreo so maybe that helped things too.
    03-05-19 10:30 PM
    How to clear cache on Oreo? With Oreo, I thought there was no longer a need to clear cache. Seems I am wrong. Please help!
    I used an app called clean master
    03-06-19 03:07 AM