Must have been a very trusting woman to let a complete stranger climb inside her car. Amazing that she also discussed her phone with you!! I can't wait for the next one where the random person comes up to you and starts talking about how they wish they had a physical keyboard and then you magically pull out your KEYone and she is blown away by it.
    Last edited by donnation; 06-24-17 at 02:38 PM.
    06-24-17 01:27 PM
    Must have been a very trusting woman to let a complete stranger climb inside her car. Amazing that she also discussed her phone with you!! I can't wait for the next one where the random person comes up to you and starts talking about how they wish they had a physical keyboard and then you magically pull out your KEYone and she is blown away by it.
    Um, yah, you're right. People talking to strangers and asking for help is just such a crazy story... You act like I live in Finland. I interact with strangers all of the time here. I don't know where you live, must be some weird anti-social place... like Finland, lol. I'm not insulting the Finns, they will completely admit that this is something true about their culture when it comes to their personal space while in public...

Did you know the other day I got into a full on conversation about how to make Cold Brew coffee with a random stranger while waiting to pick up our orders? *gasp* yes, I need to write movie scripts, this stuff is so unreal...

Ooh, more twilight zone stuff here. One time in the parking lot of an Aldi (before you ask, yes they exist outside of Germany, no, I don't live in Germany) some random lady commented on the stuffed Homer Simpson doll I had on the backseat of my car, told me all about how she watches the Simpsons with her son and probably more of her life story than you will believe someone would tell a random stranger... Yep, completely crazy stuff, lol.

Honestly, just because where you live people don't interact with others or they don't trust other people, don't think that's how it is everywhere...

Edit: Although this you might actually not believe, heck, I barely do myself, but I got hired at a new job and today was my last day of training, I had my cell phone on me, and since I didn't have a locker yet, they asked me to leave it in the office. My boss saw my phone and asked if that was the new BlackBerry... Yes, I've finally found one person in the real world that actually knew about the KEYone... I won't blame you for not believing this last part, it really is kind of an unbelievable story to be honest...
    06-30-17 09:15 PM
    Um, yah, you're right. People talking to strangers and asking for help is just such a crazy story... You act like I live in Finland. I interact with strangers all of the time here. I don't know where you live, must be some weird anti-social place... like Finland, lol. I'm not insulting the Finns, they will completely admit that this is something true about their culture when it comes to their personal space while in public...

Did you know the other day I got into a full on conversation about how to make Cold Brew coffee with a random stranger while waiting to pick up our orders? *gasp* yes, I need to write movie scripts, this stuff is so unreal...

Ooh, more twilight zone stuff here. One time in the parking lot of an Aldi (before you ask, yes they exist outside of Germany, no, I don't live in Germany) some random lady commented on the stuffed Homer Simpson doll I had on the backseat of my car, told me all about how she watches the Simpsons with her son and probably more of her life story than you will believe someone would tell a random stranger... Yep, completely crazy stuff, lol.

Honestly, just because where you live people don't interact with others or they don't trust other people, don't think that's how it is everywhere...

Edit: Although this you might actually not believe, heck, I barely do myself, but I got hired at a new job and today was my last day of training, I had my cell phone on me, and since I didn't have a locker yet, they asked me to leave it in the office. My boss saw my phone and asked if that was the new BlackBerry... Yes, I've finally found one person in the real world that actually knew about the KEYone... I won't blame you for not believing this last part, it really is kind of an unbelievable story to be honest...
    I believe you.

I hope your new job is something you enjoy. Admittedly, I feel trapped in mine.

Looking to expand my horizons and take a fresh turn. After all, doing something is better than nothing, right? I wish you good luck in your endeavors.

And no, your situation is not that strange. Being a manager (and sometimes bartender) in the restaurant/entertainment industry has left me feeling positively vanilla. As much as I hate being a freak magnet, it calms my sometimes neurotic behavior. But at the same time, there is some satisfaction in helping those in need.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-17 01:08 AM
    So, was getting out of my car after parking it in the parking lot for a store, when the lady in the car next to me asks me to come help with something. Apparently she just bought a car charger and says she can't figure out how to plug it in. Turns out it was just really tight because it was new and the older lady couldn't plug the charger in. She was using an iphone and then explained how the battery is always dying on the phone so she needed to buy this car charger... In my mind I was thinking about how I have no idea what she means by that because my KEYone never dies halfway through the day, lol.

Anyway, just a stupid little story, but I feel that many of you will be spoiled in the same way from now on...
    Despite major screen time I was left with 24% battery life, the moment I laid down to sleep. Device usage started at 7am- 1230am ish.
    07-01-17 12:48 PM
    Despite major screen time I was left with 24% battery life, the moment I laid down to sleep. Device usage started at 7am- 1230am ish.
    Nice. Never went through an entire day and not been left with at least 35-40% battery left. Sometimes if my usage is lighter I'll have over 60% left by the end of the day. Love it.
    07-04-17 02:18 PM
    A random, unknown person actually did come up to me about a week ago complaining about ticky tack typing on the slab. I was working and security guard dropped in, and making small talk I guess, commented how he hoped it was a slow night so he wouldn't have to type reports on his phone (while demonstrating the one finger method). He walked right into it- I had to flash him my brand new KeyOne and give him some keyboard envy. We got interrupted so I didn't get to say much more but I made sure I got " new BlackBerry" out of my mouth quickly.
    07-04-17 03:00 PM
    I'm also really shocked that someone actually met a stranger who had heard of KeyOne. I'd probably feel I'd spotted Sasquatch or something and go buy a lottery ticket on those odds!
    07-04-17 03:05 PM
32 12