So, was getting out of my car after parking it in the parking lot for a store, when the lady in the car next to me asks me to come help with something. Apparently she just bought a car charger and says she can't figure out how to plug it in. Turns out it was just really tight because it was new and the older lady couldn't plug the charger in. She was using an iphone and then explained how the battery is always dying on the phone so she needed to buy this car charger... In my mind I was thinking about how I have no idea what she means by that because my KEYone never dies halfway through the day, lol.

Anyway, just a stupid little story, but I feel that many of you will be spoiled in the same way from now on...
    06-22-17 10:34 PM
    Thanks for sharing. Spread the BlackBerry love.

Posted via CB10
    anon(870071) likes this.
    06-22-17 10:38 PM
    So, was getting out of my car after parking it in the parking lot for a store, when the lady in the car next to me asks me to come help with something. Apparently she just bought a car charger and says she can't figure out how to plug it in. Turns out it was just really tight because it was new and the older lady couldn't plug the charger in. She was using an iphone and then explained how the battery is always dying on the phone so she needed to buy this car charger... In my mind I was thinking about how I have no idea what she means by that because my KEYone never dies halfway through the day, lol.

Anyway, just a stupid little story, but I feel that many of you will be spoiled in the same way from now on...
    Which iPhone? I know more than a few older types with 4's and 5's with batteries that have aged way beyond their prime.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-22-17 10:45 PM
    Nice story. Epic battery life is right. It's so refreshing to just use the phone as much as you want without having to second guess yourself.
    06-22-17 10:53 PM
    I recall charging an iPhone with my Z30. Lots of sly jokes flew about that one!
    llrenta likes this.
    06-23-17 12:00 AM
    Good story. I would have immediately told her about the KEYone and shown her the device. Never know, could end up helping her by making the suggestion to upgrade. Her life would be improved as a result.
    06-23-17 12:04 AM
    I would think that KEYone car charger will not be a big seller
    portplayer and llrenta like this.
    06-23-17 12:36 AM
    The KeyOne lasts longer under use than most phones on standby.
    llrenta likes this.
    06-23-17 03:15 AM
    I managed to get about 5h and 40m of SOT with 3 days and 15h of standby and I still had 10% when I plugged in the phone to charge it, so I image I would have gotten 6 hours + with almost 4 days of standby, I'm pretty sure that some users with a particular usage pattern will charge the phone 2 times per week, like the good old Nokia days
    06-23-17 04:17 AM
    I have yet to run out of power at the end of the day. No matter why I do, I can't get the KEYone to die. One overnight charge is all I ever need now. I actually haven't used my car or work charger since I got this thing!
    portplayer likes this.
    06-23-17 05:57 AM
    I like to keep my battery charged between 60/70 and 100 percent. I get excited to charge it because it doesn't happen that often. When I think I need to charge it, I keep looking at my phone, like 'sheesh, STILL 80%?!'
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-23-17 07:00 AM
    Which iPhone? I know more than a few older types with 4's and 5's with batteries that have aged way beyond their prime.
    Who knows, it was a rectangle of glass. They all look the same to me. Sorry for being a phone racist, lol.
    06-23-17 10:47 AM
    Good story. I would have immediately told her about the KEYone and shown her the device. Never know, could end up helping her by making the suggestion to upgrade. Her life would be improved as a result.
    She had just got the phone because she had water damage to her last phone. It was an old lady, I honestly think iphone is the best choice for her since those are super simple to use and they come out of the box ready to use on a better level than Android phones which usually take some setting up.
    06-23-17 10:49 AM
    I would think that KEYone car charger will not be a big seller
    It would be a nice decoration piece. :-D
    06-23-17 10:49 AM
    The KeyOne lasts longer under use than most phones on standby.
    Probably, lol.
    06-23-17 10:50 AM
    I managed to get about 5h and 40m of SOT with 3 days and 15h of standby and I still had 10% when I plugged in the phone to charge it, so I image I would have gotten 6 hours + with almost 4 days of standby, I'm pretty sure that some users with a particular usage pattern will charge the phone 2 times per week, like the good old Nokia days
    That's just craziness right there. I've gone 2 days on one charge and still had a good amount left at the end of the 2nd day. Probably could have made it halfway through the 3rd day. Man it's nice to have a phone like that again, like the Bold 9000 days...
    06-23-17 10:51 AM
    I have yet to run out of power at the end of the day. No matter why I do, I can't get the KEYone to die. One overnight charge is all I ever need now. I actually haven't used my car or work charger since I got this thing!
    Basically my car charger is there for my passengers, haha.
    llrenta likes this.
    06-23-17 10:51 AM
    I like to keep my battery charged between 60/70 and 100 percent. I get excited to charge it because it doesn't happen that often. When I think I need to charge it, I keep looking at my phone, like 'sheesh, STILL 80%?!'
    Yah, the KEYone is so annoying, takes too long to get down in battery, I'm returning this junk! lol
    06-23-17 10:52 AM
    The iPhone user were called wall hugger, for a good reason. There was a story about two young chaps went to church every day in the afternoon, the clergy eventually found out they were not prayers, but using the outlet to charge their iPhone. I guess it called God phone for a reason too.

Posted via CB10
    parryberry and llrenta like this.
    06-23-17 10:54 AM
    This is typical for me
    Moderate user but using more because the battery is so good.
    Couldn't be happier
    Attached Thumbnails Silly story, but felt like sharing, regarding the KEYone's epic battery life-screenshot_20170622-101742-2.png  
    06-23-17 11:11 AM
    Once I stop playing with it constantly just because it's new, I think I'll be looking at 4-5 days between full charges. In fact, I last charged on Tuesday, and I'm at 46% now.
    06-23-17 11:36 AM
    Once I stop playing with it constantly just because it's new, I think I'll be looking at 4-5 days between full charges. In fact, I last charged on Tuesday, and I'm at 46% now.
    I think you're a lighter user than I am, but regardless, that's still great battery life. Most phones would have died already just sitting on a table that long, lol.
    06-23-17 11:43 AM
    She had just got the phone because she had water damage to her last phone. It was an old lady, I honestly think iphone is the best choice for her since those are super simple to use and they come out of the box ready to use on a better level than Android phones which usually take some setting up.
    So could have been anything between a iPhone SE to iPhone 7 Plus, lol.

Did it have Dual Cameras at the back? Only 1 iPhone comes with that.
    06-23-17 05:00 PM
    So could have been anything between a iPhone SE to iPhone 7 Plus, lol.

Did it have Dual Cameras at the back? Only 1 iPhone comes with that.
    Don't think so. I honestly don't pay that much attention to the many rectangle slabs of glass I see flocking around...
    06-23-17 07:59 PM
    My Aurora is just as ridiculous as the K1 with regards to battery life. And not only that. It's so day and night different than any previous Android I've ever had.
    06-24-17 01:18 PM
32 12