For multitasking, I’d suggest 4GB RAM as minimum. I can use my 3GB KEYone fine at introduction but 2 years later I notice difference compared to my 4GB KEYone multitasking.
    True, my old galaxy note 4 with 3GB is struggling for multitasking. Regular apps (like socials, offices) now takes at least 200MB per app. Yet the old SD8xx still could handle tasks fluently, but for now SD6xx has on par performance as old Sd8xx, though sd6xx has lower power consumption which really helps in battery life. So for me, minimum requirement for light and a bit moderate uses is 3GB with SD6xx.
    01-09-20 08:38 PM
    Me will receive my brand new BlackBerry KeyOne Bronze Edition today (from Amazon Germany). In the end, I couldn't resist to get, perhaps, the last PKB BlackBerry smartphone model. Ironically, I didn't consider KeyOne at the beginning, favoring Key2 or Key2 LE. Only later, I started paying attention to KeyOne and to my surprise discovered that it has a superior design compared to that of the Key2. The top of the KeyOne reminds me of my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. And I think of BlackBerry KeyOne Bronze Edition as an improved model of BlackBerry KeyOne OG, just like BlackBerry Passport SE was to BlackBerry Passport OG.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    01-10-20 04:40 AM
    Okay, I was a bit too optimistic stating that I would receive a brand new Keyone Bronze Edition. The box seems to me like it was opened before, or maybe long storage did that to it. I attach pics for you to judge. Need your expert advise: is this a new or refurb phone? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Is it silly to get a silver keyone in 2020?-2020-01-11-09.20.22.jpg   Is it silly to get a silver keyone in 2020?-2020-01-11-09.27.33.jpg  
    01-11-20 02:39 AM
    Okay, I was a bit too optimistic stating that I would receive a brand new Keyone Bronze Edition. The box seems to me like it was opened before, or maybe long storage did that to it. I attach pics for you to judge. Need your expert advise: is this a new or refurb phone? Thanks!
    isn't that silver?
    01-11-20 04:54 PM
    isn't that silver?
    It's bronze
    01-12-20 02:01 AM
    I can't see any bubbles under the screen protector so it dosent seem like they have taken that off. Are there any bubbles under the back plastic? I've taken them both off before and tried to put them back on to sell, but they look nothing like yours and always have bubbles.
    01-12-20 03:42 AM
    I can't see any bubbles under the screen protector so it dosent seem like they have taken that off. Are there any bubbles under the back plastic? I've taken them both off before and tried to put them back on to sell, but they look nothing like yours and always have bubbles.
    Thanks for suggestions! No, I don't see any bubble under the protector in the front and the back. However, I ordered replacement from Amazon and will get the the smartphone this Tuesday. I will check a "replacement" one and then decide which one to keep.
    I do have a "bad" first experience track record with BlackBerry smartphones. BlackBerry Passport SE came with a screen falling off) BlackBerry Classic didn't turn on at all and had to return it and get another new one. And now this BlackBerry Keyone with "damaged" box and tiny scratch under the bottom close to left "speaker" grill.

01-12-20 11:02 AM
    So, I got the "replacement" device. Interestingly, this device has PRD ...005, though the box says otherwise - 008. So, "new" was manufactured on 22 April 2019, where as the previous one - 10 July 2018. As Adam Rees duly noted, I paid attention to the protective on the screen and back of a "new" one: on the front it had couple of bubbles It didn't bother me until I saw minor scratch on the left edge of the display. I don't know what to believe anymore. Either, these smartphones "deteriorate" while being just inside the box, or something else. I still have the "old" one and it looks better than this "new" one, though was produced for Middle East.

01-15-20 03:17 AM
58 123