you can get a new black k1 for like 199€ now. much better value than a k2 LE for 349-399€ considering the camera downgrade, smaller battery and loss of the capacitive pkb
    Fully agreed!
    Martin Haughton likes this.
    01-12-19 05:14 AM
    A key3 slider!

Posted via my Awesome passport
    release date: as soon as hell freezes over or pigs fly?
    01-12-19 07:34 AM
    release date: as soon as hell freezes over or pigs fly?
    So there's still a chance then ;-)

Tim-ANC likes this.
    01-12-19 08:23 AM
    A key3 slider!

I'm in
    01-12-19 10:52 AM
    Given that the Key2 is newer than the KeyOne, having a faster SoC SD660 and more RAM choice, then the question is "How satisfied are you with its reviews and pricing?". The Key3 will be the tallest of the 3 BBRY phones and having a SD710 SoC. For my love of the Q10 I am hoping that a new contracted partner will engage the BB 10 OS through to 2021 given that many G20 Leaders still utilize the security and privacy features of BBRY 10 OS over BBRY Secure Android phones. On the other hand my plan B will be the KeyOne Black Edition with 4GB RAM and the largest internal storage affordable. Where BBRY is committed to data privacy over the years on the BBRY 10 OS I am uncertain whether TCL monetize users data or not. Thanks!
    For your information: Those phones are modified BB10 OS, in the case of the German Government it is done via secuSmart. So they really don't need BB10, but the security protocols of said company.

Noone will adapt BB10. I really wish you people could just pop out of your illusions. BB10 is dead. Yes, it was great while it lasted, but it is dead.
    01-12-19 11:01 AM
    I also wait for this device. Now i have key 2 the awesome featured.
    01-20-19 08:08 AM
    keyones are awesome
    01-20-19 09:38 PM
    I do not know. I was wondering if I should wait for the Key 3. Since I have a key 1 and I like the key2le. I just wanted to know if the wait would be worth it.
    01-24-19 10:41 PM
    I do not know. I was wondering if I should wait for the Key 3. Since I have a key 1 and I like the key2le. I just wanted to know if the wait would be worth it.
    We have no idea since there is officially no Key3 for now and no actual leaks that appear legit.

Welcome to CrackBerry!! Post early and post often.....

Key3 is expected to happen eventually..... keep an eye out here
    01-25-19 04:20 AM
    Went with the KeyOne Black Edition for myself. More then enough to keep me happy for now. This way I can wait and also see what issues the next version has if any. It's not like the KeyOnes are horrible lol
    02-04-19 06:30 AM
    Honestly the keyone black edition /dual sim one is excellent. As we all know the keyones camera is better than all other key's. has better battery than the key2le
    and its like what 300$ now? i would so do the black edition and hold out for key3. plus in my line of work the better durability of the keyone won out.

Keyone blackedition /dual sim
    +better camera
    +better frame and glass for damage.
    +bigger battery than key2le.
    02-04-19 12:40 PM
    any ideas of how to get ketone black dual sim in canada?
    that is the reason I went to the key2le
    02-04-19 07:12 PM
    any ideas of how to get ketone black dual sim in canada?
    that is the reason I went to the key2le
    Import one, or deal with a dealer who imports, like: https://swiftronics.ca/product/black...dition-qwerty/

Keep an eye on the model/available bands. Also, warranty will likely be an issue.
    02-04-19 07:31 PM
38 12