12-05-17 08:21 PM
34 12
tools
    ordered a k1 today. thanks all
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    12-04-17 07:41 PM
    ordered a k1 today. thanks all
    Nice... You won't be disappointed. Unless you got a used KEYone than all beats are off.
    12-04-17 07:59 PM
    I looked at the K1 at Best Buy and compared to my PRIV was disappointed. First reaction was , why did they abandon the excellent BlackBerry keys for those nubbins?

I didn't run it so not speaking of performance. The screen and appearance is not as attractive or modern as the PRIV IMO.

I read about it having lesser radio and sound performance compared to BlackBerry designed phones.

On balance I will pass on it. The PRIV has a lot of life left despite being slow.

I did see a Sony device about the size of Priv that interested me. Can I put the BlackBerry apps on with hub calendar etc. On it? Of course, only BlackBerry blocks rooting or so I have read.
    12-04-17 08:12 PM
    I looked at the K1 at Best Buy and compared to my PRIV was disappointed. First reaction was , why did they abandon the excellent BlackBerry keys for those nubbins?

I didn't run it so not speaking of performance. The screen and appearance is not as attractive or modern as the PRIV IMO.

I read about it having lesser radio and sound performance compared to BlackBerry designed phones.

On balance I will pass on it. The PRIV has a lot of life left despite being slow.

I did see a Sony device about the size of Priv that interested me. Can I put the BlackBerry apps on with hub calendar etc. On it? Of course, only BlackBerry blocks rooting or so I have read.
    My daughter has said to me that going form the PRIV to the KEYone was Night and day. No completes what so ever. Mind you i gave her the option of two phones, KEyone and the S8.
    12-04-17 08:40 PM
    My wife put down her PRIV the day I got her a KEYone. She has not gone back.
    12-04-17 08:45 PM
    Yes, it's a no brainer.
    12-04-17 09:10 PM
    Unpopular opinion but I haven't touched my keyone in almost three weeks since picking up a cheap priv. I had a priv for a week when it came out but went quickly back to my pp. I love the large screen of the Priv compared to the keyone. I don't mind the Keyboard and can get 3hours sot which is more than enough for my work.
    12-04-17 10:53 PM
    I'm disappointed in the battery life and sluggish behavior of the priv. Otherwise I like the phone. My phone is my tool for work with it being used probably 85-15 work-personal. Ive been with BlackBerry 10+ years now.

I put my hands on a Keyone for the first time this week. I like how it felt in hand. I just want opinions on whether a $500 purchase it the right move. Also I'm concerned my best buy in Birmingham Ala has the original ones with screen issues.

Anyway all insight welcomed.
    Get the Black Edition.
    12-04-17 10:55 PM
    phone came today. great so far. getting things straight but the speed is far superior thus far. the keyboard makes me remember why I've had keyboard phones up until PRIV (ie not on face of phone etc). it might be the best keyboad
    12-05-17 08:21 PM
34 12