You should wait for the new iphone 5se,,, LOL!!!

Posted via my incredible Passport
    02-05-16 07:20 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Get blackberry priv. It is awesome ! Do not wait for another phone. Priv offers so much more than ipohone
    02-06-16 12:53 PM
    You should wait for galaxy s7

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 01:14 PM
    I use my iPhone as a camera and mostly use Google apps and some games. Phone calls, email,text etc... I use my BlackBerry. Once you learn the BBOS10 you become more productive. It's a shame that a lot of Android and IOS users don't know this. I use all 3 platform's and BlackBerry OS is way superior. Who ever in blackberry made the decision back then not to keep up with the app eco system is probably fired and that's what brought the company to a stand still. Now look years later BlackBerry has a android device when they should have join the app eco system from the beginning. BlackBerry new slogan for the Priv should be "The BlackBerry Priv Live & Learn"

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 06:03 AM
    Once you learn the BBOS10 you become more productive. It's a shame that a lot of Android and IOS users don't know this. I use all 3 platform's and BlackBerry OS is way superior.
    Thanks for your opinion. The rest of the world doesn't agree.

Who ever in blackberry made the decision back then not to keep up with the app eco system is probably fired and that's what brought the company to a stand still. Now look years later BlackBerry has a android device when they should have join the app eco system from the beginning.
    It wasn't an employee at Blackberry that made that decision. It was the marketplace of developers that made the decision for Blackberry.
    02-22-16 02:19 PM
30 12