I'm on the att network but I wanted to 4gb one from india. Do you guys who have the 4gb have any issues on the att network? Any issues with LTE or hotspot (I read there was hotspot issues)?

THanks!
    11-05-17 02:47 PM
    I would thing the 4 GB would be the better choice if you can afford it. I have the 3gb model and it works fine just not super fast. My note 8 has 6 gig and it flies when using it.
    11-05-17 03:34 PM
    I just want to make sure there is no issues using it with att including the HOTSPOT. And get some feedback.
    11-05-17 03:38 PM
    I just got one the other day. The hotspot on this device is the only tricky thing about it. There is a workaround to get it to work but I hope that is something that can be fixed. it is grayed out.

Other than that, I definitely recommend it. I have had no issues whatsoever.
    11-05-17 03:52 PM
    Get the 4GB from Canada - not India. Supports the proper LTE bands.
    11-05-17 04:00 PM
    I ordered one from ebay, from never-msrp. I haven't received it yet, but it's $589 which, to me, was a good price. 100-1 like my silver one, so I'm assuming it will work as well on t-mobile
    11-05-17 04:04 PM
    Lots have been written on the topic, and I think I've readed almost single row of text about that.
    Still, can't decide.
    It could be because I currently own an original Passport, black with thoose silver hey-i'm-premium-and-you're-not inserts...
    I ear people talking about lag, but the same people wrote how smooth was the experience just a couple of months ago.

Would be very helpful to know the consumption of popular apps like:
    - Facebook
    - Instagram
    - LinkedIn
    - Spotify
    - Google Maps

Possible?
    Thanks in advance.
    11-05-17 04:20 PM
    I ordered one from ebay, from never-msrp. I haven't received it yet, but it's $589 which, to me, was a good price. 100-1 like my silver one, so I'm assuming it will work as well on t-mobile
    I did too. I felt like that was a "black Friday" deal.
    11-05-17 05:57 PM
    Lots have been written on the topic, and I think I've readed almost single row of text about that.
    Still, can't decide.
    It could be because I currently own an original Passport, black with thoose silver hey-i'm-premium-and-you're-not inserts...
    I ear people talking about lag, but the same people wrote how smooth was the experience just a couple of months ago.

Would be very helpful to know the consumption of popular apps like:
    - Facebook
    - Instagram
    - LinkedIn
    - Spotify
    - Google Maps

Possible?
    Thanks in advance.
    If you use the Facebook Lite apk it doesn't introduce lag. The regular Facebook app is a resource hog.
    Sick Viscous likes this.
    11-05-17 06:26 PM