Hi,

I don't know if there is any bug tracker for keyone/blackberry mobile so I send it here. I hope someone will tell me were to send it if this is not the place.

Keyone do no have the home button swipe gestures that PRIV have. I understand this is a physical restriction given that the home (circle) button is a physical one.

That makes one rely on physical buttons. That is not that bad. There are plenty of them.

Now, I do feel some improvements should be done in key shorcuts:

a) SPACEBAR shortcut. I would use it to start Camera. It makes sense for me because it is the camera shotter. Yet for some reason, spacebar is not in the list of shortcut actionble keys. I think it should be easy to solve and should be solved in the next software update.
    Maybe that should apply for all keyboard keys (SHIFT's, sym,...) but for me space is a must.

b) Tripple Convenience key setup. Again, you can set convenience key click to one action, but you cannot set double click and long press of that key to different options. In my case, I'd like convenience key wake up hub, but double click or long press switch LED LIGHT.

c) Long pressing home (circle) key is not changeable. It starts google (now?). I don't know what is the use of it, yet I'd like to change it for another thing such as the hub.

Hope you agree with me.

Any other combination that should be changeable?
    07-04-17 06:21 AM
    Good points all of them
    I'd also like the fingerprint sensor to lock the device

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 06:25 AM
    I think I have the solution for setting up the convenience key to do another task on long press and to adjust the home button. I was able to change mine, you could take a look at my thread. You do have to disable Google Now in your android settings before you can apply another app to it.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...eyone-1114276/
    07-04-17 06:57 AM
    Thank you very much. I installed the app so I don't forget it in the future. I just discovered we lost one key from PRIV to KEYone! We have the convenience key at the expense of the play key. I used the play key every so often!
    07-05-17 04:33 AM
    You can install button remapper which lets you set short and long presses

Edit: above post already mentioned it lol. Sorry

Posted via CB10
    07-05-17 05:05 AM
    Good points all of them
    I'd also like the fingerprint sensor to lock the device

Posted via CB10
    This. Though a double tap on an empty area on the home screen works, but I keep trying to lock with my finger on the sensor.
    07-05-17 05:55 AM