08-10-17 05:09 PM
36 12
tools
    Just figured how to go around this! Open notable access the screen shot and place in regents folder. Then go back to ex: Facebook and attach image!
    06-27-17 04:58 PM
    For anyone using Google Assistant, it's built in. When in any app, just hold the home key and you'll see the option to share a screenshot. From the Home screen, just say or type "screenshot" or "take a screenshot" and presto.

Attachment 426058
    Just tried this... what if I don't want to share the screenshot? I don't think there's a way to screenshot, then edit/save. Tried it again, this time I backed out. Checked my gallery, the screenshot is not there, is it taking up space elsewhere where I cannot access?
    06-27-17 10:03 PM
    But after I take a screenshot, where is the screenshot so I can send it to BBM or email or text?? It's not in the Photos app.
    Type screenshot or screenshots in the search bar.
    06-27-17 10:05 PM
    I disabled the google search bar. No Okay Google or chrome for me. I use Firefox as it doesn't open prior searches and tabs. I use a weather widget there instead.
    06-27-17 10:07 PM
    Just tried this... what if I don't want to share the screenshot? I don't think there's a way to screenshot, then edit/save. Tried it again, this time I backed out. Checked my gallery, the screenshot is not there, is it taking up space elsewhere where I cannot access?
    I have Solid Explorer, Google Drive, and Dropbox - all three will show up in a share menu with a "save to" option. The usual location for screenshots is inside the Pictures folder in a folder labeled "Screenshots". You can use the Photos app to access device folders from the left side menu.
    06-27-17 10:08 PM
    It's not that hard, guys. You just have to hold down the power off and the down volume button for two seconds and the screenshot will be taken.
    06-27-17 11:34 PM
    My Convenience Key is setup to screen capture. You should have the BlackBerry app Notable installed by default. Just assign the screen capture shortcut to the Convenience Key and voilá. It's a great shortcut because not only it does a screen capture but it also lets you edit with an any-color brush and a text entry. Finally it adjusts the image size to make it more share friendly.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, that's exactly what I did too sometimes too convenient and I take screen shots of rubbish. Not a problem, just have to delete in Notable.
    06-27-17 11:38 PM
    I have Solid Explorer, Google Drive, and Dropbox - all three will show up in a share menu with a "save to" option. The usual location for screenshots is inside the Pictures folder in a folder labeled "Screenshots". You can use the Photos app to access device folders from the left side menu.
    And if I don't use Google photos? I use F-Stop gallery. Does that mean I'm out of luck? The screenshot/edit should be saved to a gallery or SD card by choice.
    07-02-17 01:05 AM
    And if I don't use Google photos? I use F-Stop gallery. Does that mean I'm out of luck? The screenshot/edit should be saved to a gallery or SD card by choice.
    It'll still be in Internal/Pictures/Screenshots, no matter what you use.
    07-02-17 01:58 AM
    If I take my case off (genuine plastic clear KeyOne case) I can take a screenshot no problem. With the case on, the power and Volume down key actually opens the media volume and the volume goes up. It doesn't appear that you can do this properly with a case on. I have to take the device out of the case to take screenshots. With the shear amount of people complaining about this (all Android device users are complaining) you'd think they would change it to be like BB used to be ie holding both volume up and down to take a screenshot (much easier to do).
    07-07-17 10:01 AM
    I am using convenience key for screenshot make use of capture and annotate.
    08-10-17 05:09 PM
36 12