I just wondered if there's a way to go back to main empty screen (the one where most keep the watch or other widgets) without sliding every time back, I say this as once I'm finished doing whatever I'm doing, I tap the phone twice to switch it off and every time you need to slide back to home and tap (otherwise you just tap and launch an app). Hope I made sense.
    12-06-18 06:48 AM
    Impossible. That's an Android limitation.
    12-06-18 11:03 AM
    Press the circle button twice (if you're in an app).
    FF22 likes this.
    12-06-18 04:55 PM
    Press the circle button twice (if you're in an app).
    Just need to set the screen you want to be your home screen and indeed just tap the home button when closing an app it will take you there.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-06-18 07:20 PM
    Apart from "press circle again", I use an app that someone had recommended here, "buttons remapper" (good name, is you England speaking?). I have lshift+rshift = switch apps, and rshift+lshift = home (as in the order in which you press them). Also lshift+sym = back and sym+lshift = pull down. Basically a poor man's replacement for the BlackBerry tool belt. Plenty of actions to choose from.

OT:

The app can also map double and triple clicks, for example for the convenience key, which I otherwise find useless... The convenience key overlay pops up even if screen is locked: alarm rings, you want to slide to snooze, but you cannot, because while grabbing your phone you press the damn convenience key, the overlay took the screen over and now you have to unlock the phone and go into the alarm app. Good way to make you _not_ press snooze and get up instead.
    12-13-18 11:36 AM