What makes me switch from passport to Key one?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-18 06:01 PM
    You shall like it.
    08-18-18 06:07 PM
    What makes me switch from passport to Key one?

Posted via CB10
    Things you will like:
    -Longer battery life
    -Ability to run newer android apps that no longer support android 4.3
    -Improved camera
    -Finger print sensor for convenience
    -Ability to run a firewall
    -BB apps no longer rely on communication to the BB NOC via the carrier.
    -Dark Hub is an option
    -Ability to connect your encrypted phone to any computer for file access without the need of BB Link

Things you will miss:
    -Dual Speakers
    -The uniform appearance of BB made applications for BB10. All the BB apps in Android have a different color scheme.
    - The integrated feel that BB10 provides. All the apps on BB10 were designed from the ground up by BB to work together. Not the same on BB Android. The BB experience on Android doesn't feel as complete as on BB10 because it like a patch work over standard android.

I would personally look at buying the Bronze Edition or Limited Edition Black (Dual Sim Models). These can be purchased for 100-150$ less than the Key2 right now.
    jamesharmeling and FF22 like this.
    08-18-18 06:08 PM
    That's the thing mate , we will all give you reasons based on OUR own wants, needs, and likes from a phone. you need to work them out and see if the key one meets all your needs and requirements. we are not here to sell the keyone we love the phone for as said our own reasons and what my needs are may not be yours if you get what I'm saying bro. research and research some more and make YOUR own choice not based on who likes it and doesn't like it and if it meets your needs get it and if it doesn't don't buy it bro. All phones have pro and cons for me it meets every need I want from a phone so I got it only for that reason and love it
    j21jam6, FF22 and LilUnique like this.
    08-18-18 06:11 PM
    Thank you guys I really appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-18 06:22 PM
    I was forced to switch and see the K1 as a setback. My first arrived with half a keyboard working. Then after 8 months the screen lifted. Then after a couple months the lens cover broke. And since day one the navigation bar works most of the time but not always. If I could use my PP I'd jump back in a second.
    08-18-18 08:27 PM
    Things you will like:
    -Longer battery life
    -Ability to run newer android apps that no longer support android 4.3
    -Improved camera
    -Finger print sensor for convenience
    -Ability to run a firewall
    -BB apps no longer rely on communication to the BB NOC via the carrier.
    -Dark Hub is an option
    -Ability to connect your encrypted phone to any computer for file access without the need of BB Link

Things you will miss:
    -Dual Speakers
    -The uniform appearance of BB made applications for BB10. All the BB apps in Android have a different color scheme.
    - The integrated feel that BB10 provides. All the apps on BB10 were designed from the ground up by BB to work together. Not the same on BB Android. The BB experience on Android doesn't feel as complete as on BB10 because it like a patch work over standard android.

I would personally look at buying the Bronze Edition or Limited Edition Black (Dual Sim Models). These can be purchased for 100-150$ less than the Key2 right now.
    I agree. I did it last week and I am very positively surprised. My Passport is now my 2nd and the Priv my 3rd device in use...
    08-19-18 06:09 AM
    I loved my Passport SE. love by Black Edition. it's a nice transition. get paid textra. in fact, spend the buck or two and get paid app versions when possible so you can avoid the ads.
    08-19-18 08:25 AM
    I was forced to switch and see the K1 as a setback. My first arrived with half a keyboard working. Then after 8 months the screen lifted. Then after a couple months the lens cover broke. And since day one the navigation bar works most of the time but not always. If I could use my PP I'd jump back in a second.
    Early KEYone units were fairly hit or miss. Later units (including silver) are pretty rock solid
    08-19-18 11:58 AM