Here I go again with another Wipe, I've seen this previously and tapped BBHS for heck of it,

OK, I am setting up the phone after a Wipe and when clicking on Hub stuff, I'm taken to; Notification Access screen where, BB Launcher is selected and BB Hub + Service is not.

What's going on at this juncture? Is it asking my to make a choice between one or the other or is it asking to select BB Hub+Service in addition to BB Launcher?
    11-15-17 04:56 PM
    Bud, instead of all these security wipes, how about trying a clean OS load instead, and get rid of all the bugs you seem to be collecting? Just sayin'
    11-15-17 09:22 PM
    Bud, instead of all these security wipes, how about trying a clean OS load instead, and get rid of all the bugs you seem to be collecting? Just sayin'
    I plead ignorant! I thought SW erased everything? it says that. I'm listening, clean os load and ........... Are you talking autoloader??
    11-15-17 09:35 PM
    Yes, an autoloader. The security wipe removes personal info and any apps not originally installed. IE returns it to factory, less any updates. An autoloader would be a clean install, so if something was corrupted in the OS along the way, it would resolve it.
    11-15-17 09:44 PM
    Yes, an autoloader. The security wipe removes personal info and any apps not originally installed. IE returns it to factory, less any updates. An autoloader would be a clean install, so if something was corrupted in the OS along the way, it would resolve it.
    I'll try that! Appreciate the tip!
    11-15-17 09:47 PM
    Should solve the bluetooth issue without disabling all the OS goodness too.
    11-15-17 10:12 PM
    Should solve the bluetooth issue without disabling all the OS goodness too.
    Did a quick search, found two threads, didn't see any thing very solid, looked like they were still working it out, I downloaded the Tool through Mega, If I do it, it must'nt blow the manf warranty. Did I miss a third/newest thread?
    11-15-17 10:26 PM
    Did a quick search, found two threads, didn't see any thing very solid, looked like they were still working it out, I downloaded the Tool through Mega, If I do it, it must'nt blow the manf warranty. Did I miss a third/newest thread?
    https://us.blackberry.com/support/sm...roid-OS-Reload

Whoops! That's Priv only. Hold on...
    11-15-17 10:53 PM
    Look through this thread. Also thurask has a repository here, found linked from this thread.
    EndRacism likes this.
    11-15-17 11:00 PM
    11-15-17 11:29 PM
    On it!, got drivers down and installed, downloading this, Sincerely appreciate the help from BigBadWulf and conite. I have to be at work in two hours so the fun will have to wait until later this afternoon! Great asset guys! Once I run awhile I'll come back and update results.

Down load is fighting me, Hard! LOL Using two browsers, failed on three Mirrors, two fails and now being interrupted! 4th time the charm, unpacked it too so that it was certain. thanks!
    Last edited by EndRacism; 11-16-17 at 09:05 AM.
    11-16-17 08:04 AM