I have read where people have set up other Blackberry phones (DTEK60 referenced) to have a shortcut like the convenience key set to "show notifications". Can this be done on the KEYone with a shorcut key on the keyboard? I can't find the "show notification" option to select when trying to assign a function to one of the keys.

Thanks for any help.
    06-08-17 06:10 PM
    06-08-17 06:28 PM
    Thanks, but I don't want the app. It's been shown to work without needing an app via the way I described above on other Blackberrys. Wanted to know if someone has been able do it on the KEYone.
    06-08-17 06:47 PM
    I purchased Nova Launcher for use my other phones and also have it installed on my KEYone, I can assign a "Nova Action" to any of the keys in BB Launcher including the convenience key to show the notifications or Google Assistant if I wanted to.

My only gripe with a notification drop-down is if I want to exit out or select a notification, I'll still need to touch the screen so the finger travel is the same
    06-08-17 06:52 PM
    I purchased Nova Launcher for use my other phones and also have it installed on my KEYone, I can assign a "Nova Action" to any of the keys in BB Launcher including the convenience key to show the notifications or Google Assistant if I wanted to.

My only gripe with a notification drop-down is if I want to exit out or select a notification, I'll still need to touch the screen so the finger travel is the same
    I had Nova Launcher on my Galaxy S5 and I never thought to install it on my KEYone so this is a great idea! I was using another app called "Show notifications" to do the same thing. When I try to assign a Nova Action to the convenience key, I don't get that option, all the "Other" shortcuts don't appear as options. How did you get the convenience key to tie to a Nova Action?
    06-14-17 10:38 AM
    I had Nova Launcher on my Galaxy S5 and I never thought to install it on my KEYone so this is a great idea! I was using another app called "Show notifications" to do the same thing. When I try to assign a Nova Action to the convenience key, I don't get that option, all the "Other" shortcuts don't appear as options. How did you get the convenience key to tie to a Nova Action?
    Oh!, i guess it doesn't show up!... hmmm... i thought i had seen it... but guess not :/
    06-14-17 06:33 PM
    I have read where people have set up other Blackberry phones (DTEK60 referenced) to have a shortcut like the convenience key set to "show notifications". Can this be done on the KEYone with a shorcut key on the keyboard? I can't find the "show notification" option to select when trying to assign a function to one of the keys.

Thanks for any help.
    You just can install (sorry for this solution still using 3rd party app) this app from Play Store:
    1. typing app keyword: notification drawer
    2. then choose the app with name (maybe this like Russian languange): Панель уведомлений (шторка) *in google translate that's mean "Notification panel (curtain)"
    3. just put it in convenience key, and problem (alternate) solved
    07-04-19 11:03 AM