I use my KeyOne primarily as a personal device, but also have it set up to receive work emails in Outlook as that is easier than accessing them via a web browser. Obviously, I want to keep personal communications separate from work communications - especially as I am a professor.

My problem is that when I try to send a picture, file, etc. and hit the share button my phone brings up a bunch of suggested contacts which includes students and colleagues, etc. Basically damned near anyone who has contacted me through my work email might show up as a contact and it obviously wouldn't be appropriate for personal messages to be accidentally sent to students or colleagues.

I am concerned about inadvertently sending something personal to the wrong contact. If I send something to a friend by mistake who cares, but students and colleagues are a different matter altogether.

Does anyone know of a way through which to prevent the share feature from pulling contacts from my work email as well as my personal contacts list? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-17-19 11:18 AM
    use Blackberry works or any other sandbox solution for your work habbits
    01-17-19 11:49 AM
    It might be time consuming for you now, but I started a Gmail account that only has my work contacts on it. Then I have all my personal accounts on my "local" or KeyOne device. My default view for contacts is my "local". My default email is my personal email and I have my work email going to this new Gmail account. My hub by default only has my personal stuff coming to it and when I want to access my work stuff, I switch in the hub to my work email. I can keep both things separate that way. I don't know if you can set something similar up that will work for you or not.
    01-17-19 12:44 PM
    If you use Google for Work, install a separate version of Hub+ services under that account. That will keep them segregated. You could don't he same with the Outlook app.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    01-17-19 01:02 PM
    Thanks, I will try that stuff tomorrow.
    01-19-19 05:47 PM