For some reason DTEK gives me a 'sensitive permissions accessed' notification every damned time I make a phone call. I have tried everything I can think of to turn this feature off but nothing seems to work (I go into DTEK and turn off notifications for this but the next time I go back in it is enabled again).

Can anyone offer a solution? It is irritating as hell to get this message every time I make a simple phone call.

Thanks in advance.
    10-30-18 01:45 PM
    For some reason DTEK gives me a 'sensitive permissions accessed' notification every damned time I make a phone call. I have tried everything I can think of to turn this feature off but nothing seems to work (I go into DTEK and turn off notifications for this but the next time I go back in it is enabled again).

Can anyone offer a solution? It is irritating as hell to get this message every time I make a simple phone call.

Thanks in advance.
    Here are the steps you may or may not have done:

Open DTEK
    Tap Applications
    Scroll down to Phone
    Tap Phone
    Tap Phone (under Tracked)
    Under Phone Sensitive notifications (this is the first box on the screen) change the switch from On to Off
    In the second box, Phone Permission sensitivity you may want to change the switch from Sensitive to Normal.

Then go ahead and use the arrow n the top left corner to back all the way out.

Let us know
    10-30-18 02:52 PM

Thanks in advance.
    Go into settings in the DTEK App and turn off sensitive permissions.
    Attached Thumbnails Sensitive Permissions Accessed Notification - How To Disable?-notable-00067.jpg  
    10-30-18 02:53 PM
    @colchar, Did the suggestions made by others help resolve your issue or are you still seeing notifications that you don't want to?
    Thanks!
    Robert
    11-05-18 02:00 PM