So Carphone Warehouse is claiming delivery on the 13th, but will Selfridges get a huge stock delivery on the day?
    There was quite a buzz on here about the OG version launch but I haven't heard much UK excitement about this. Anyone else planning to head to Selfridges to pick one up?
    09-10-17 03:03 PM
    So Carphone Warehouse is claiming delivery on the 13th, but will Selfridges get a huge stock delivery on the day?
    There was quite a buzz on here about the OG version launch but I haven't heard much UK excitement about this. Anyone else planning to head to Selfridges to pick one up?
    Wondering the same thing. Bought the OG online from Selfridges, wondering if they'll offer the black one online.
    09-13-17 06:38 AM
    Have contacted Selfridges through Twitter.

Good morning! Will you carry the BlackBerry KeyOne Black edition when it's out? Thanks!
    2h 2 hours ago
    Sent

Selfridges
    Morning! We have no news yet, but be sure to follow us or keep checking our website. We wouldn’t want you to miss out! - AM
    09-13-17 06:47 AM
    I ordered from CPW last week. It just arrived and wow such a big difference!

Posted via CB10
    09-13-17 09:15 AM
    I think you're not seeing a huge UK buzz because the phone isn't that different from the OG version and enough time hasn't passed for most people to be even considering it.

As much as I like the all black idea, I think the OG version looks better and that's coming from someone that wouldve championed the all black from the get go.

I'll probably go have a look at it, but to spend another 500+ for minor spec boost is a stretch. At most, I'd buy one just to make a profit on Ebay.
    09-13-17 12:12 PM
    Ordered mine through CPW yesterday and got it today
    09-13-17 01:00 PM