Anyone heard an update on when the Seidio Case will be available?
    Please go ask them on their facebook page so I'm not the only one, lol.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-23-17 10:46 AM
    Just did an online chat with Seidio and Surface case is delayed again until mid July.
    06-23-17 03:52 PM
    Couldn't care less about the surface case. Want to know about the spring clip holster, did they say anything about that?
    06-23-17 05:02 PM
    It will also be mid July.
    06-24-17 02:31 AM
    It will also be mid July.
    *cries*
    06-24-17 09:52 AM
    Today I received a clear TPU case for my K1 from Amazon. I tested using it with the Seidio Surface holster from my DTEK50 & it works great, fits right in nicely.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N5...UvbUpU12938479

I suspect most of the TPU cases would also work. This will suffice until Seidio offers one for the KEYone.
    Thanks for sharing. I've got the BB FlipCase for the K1 but not a big fan of it. This gets me back to a holster and allows the phone to be in a case which is good for me.
    06-24-17 03:46 PM
    I've been using it that way for a few days now and am very happy. When I dropped my K1 on the ground outside today, I was happy I had a case on it.
    06-25-17 12:00 AM
    Well, as some of you know, end of june came and went, and it became mid july, but I this showed up on their website:

So that's nice... Someone in another thread said he/she was told next week.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-09-17 01:55 PM
    There is now a photo with a partial view of the new surface case on a KEYone on the desktop version of the Seidio site...no actual products in the model fields yet, but what they have in the preview pic looks great! https://www.seidioonline.com/device/keyone/
    07-13-17 02:11 AM
    No KEYᵒⁿᵉ specific products yet, but they did throw a dash mount on it's page.
    07-18-17 08:20 AM
    Surface and spring clip holster just went live.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-31-17 06:31 PM
    ...and ordered
    08-01-17 08:17 AM
    ...and ordered
    Yep, me too. They usually go slightly cheaper on amazon, but can't wait any longer. This throwing my phone willy-nilly into my pocket thing is annoying the crap out of me... Can't wait to have the holster.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-01-17 10:42 PM
    Yep, me too. They usually go slightly cheaper on amazon, but can't wait any longer. This throwing my phone willy-nilly into my pocket thing is annoying the crap out of me... Can't wait to have the holster.
    Meh, what's a buck or two. I'm impressed with how quickly they shipped. Thirty minutes after ordering early this morning.
    08-01-17 11:11 PM
    Meh, what's a buck or two. I'm impressed with how quickly they shipped. Thirty minutes after ordering early this morning.
    Should have it Friday according to the tracking. But then again it's USPS tracking, so really who knows when it'll arrive, if it arrives at all, lmao.
    08-02-17 03:07 PM
    Don't bother with the Surface...at least the first generation. Hopefully, they can make some corrections, but I received mine today and am highly disappointed with several things. The 3 biggest issues are: the rubber button "cover" (of the inner shell) over the power button on the left side of the phone is not located right over the button (about a millimeter or 2 off), so it's very difficult to get that to register a press every time. And a cosmetic issue, but something that makes you scratch your head...the volume buttons on the right side have a "stamp" of + or - , the problem is that they are backwards! The minus symbol is on the top (volume up) and the plus symbol is on the bottom (volume down). Somebody fell asleep on the job...yikes! At least both volume buttons (and the convenience key) work better than the power button to the touch. Also, the kickstand on the back is magnetic, but this one really sticks shut. I almost broke a thumbnail trying to get it out the first time. I've had surface cases for all of my phones since the Z10 and loved them...however, since they have started making them "2 layer" cases, the quality and consistency has gone way down in my opinion. The process of getting the outer shell on and off is very challenging, bordering on impossible sometimes. Forgive the rant, but I'm pretty bummed after waiting so long for them to be released, yet to be even more disappointed in the quality.
    BigBadWulf and Tim-ANC like this.
    08-04-17 05:32 PM
    Thanks @coolhorn

Received the spring holster today. It's, TG perfect!

Edit - Now that I'm home...
    Fit is the quality I expect from Seidio. Comes with a sleeper magnet too, which is a nice touch.Makes it all the more a BlackBerry. I presume the Surface also does. Really unfortunate the Surface isn't up to standard, but for me, I'd already chosen to stay with an outdoor holster when at work and ninja activities.
    Attached Thumbnails Seidio KEYone accessories delayed until end of June.-img_20170804_215046471_burst001.jpg   Seidio KEYone accessories delayed until end of June.-img_20170804_214851556.jpg  
    coolhorn likes this.
    08-04-17 05:37 PM
42 12