Spring clip would be bad (you know what)!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-03-17 10:47 AM
    Thanks Slagman!

Posted via CB10
    03-07-17 05:16 PM
    Any word on a bbry holster from bbry? Probably the only profitable part of their business since the 9700!
    03-07-17 06:14 PM
    It's a shame @seidioseidio is not around anymore!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-08-17 02:56 PM
    wonder if seidio has reversed their decision on making the keyone case. I just had a short chat with someone from the seidio online site, and he pretty much said there is no plan on it.

Seidio and KEYone-untitled.png
    05-08-17 01:44 PM
    Does Seidio have a history of making wallet cases? Specifically the kind where the wallet is on the back, not a flip close type case.
    05-08-17 01:59 PM
    Does Seidio have a history of making wallet cases? Specifically the kind where the wallet is on the back, not a flip close type case.
    they seem to focus on hard cases or holsters, but do check out their site..... https://www.seidioonline.com/
    05-08-17 02:10 PM
    wonder if seidio has reversed their decision on making the keyone case. I just had a short chat with someone from the seidio online site, and he pretty much said there is no plan on it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	289 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	422797
    They told me the same thing when I asked about a month ago..

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...1#post12782942
    Last edited by raqball; 05-08-17 at 02:55 PM.
    05-08-17 02:18 PM
    First, they are not really close in dimensions, but more importantly, even if they were, these cases are made very precisely to where even if the radius of the corner is a little different it would not fit. I think something flexible like leather pouches are more forgiving in that way, but not these plastic cases and holsters.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    +1 (what he said)

I've used Seidio Spring Clip Holsters pretty much exclusively, since my first Q10 in June 2013, and make sure I've an extra as they will break if you catch them on something like a chair arm when sitting down. They are precisely shaped to the particular model they're made for, so they never lose grip. Take it from someone who's dashed across multi-lane traffic in Manhattan, in a rainstorms no less - the Q10 stays secured. Period.

edit: with size being the primary reason I've stayed w the Q10, as even the Classic felt unwieldy, clipped to my belt, I'm keeping an open mind to the KEYone which I've been using for about 9 days.......something tells me a Seidio Spring Clip will look/feel/function plain badly b/c of the K1's size
    herbersh likes this.
    06-24-17 11:05 PM
    I chatted online last week and they said the cases will be available next month (July)

Posted via CB10
    TSY-CB likes this.
    06-24-17 11:53 PM
    I've been using the LG G6 Surface Holster with a tpu case from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N5...UvbUpU12939419) for the past few weeks and it's been working perfectly.

There's a tiny gap in depth, but the spring clip holds perfectly against the case.

Used it to drive, walk around work, while mowing, on several runs... all seems good. Definitely beats temporarily putting in a back pocket (which I did for a few days), or generic holsters.
    06-25-17 02:11 PM
    I've been using the LG G6 Surface Holster with a tpu case from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N5...UvbUpU12939513) for the past few weeks and it's been working perfectly.

There's a tiny gap in depth, but the spring clip holds perfectly against the case.

Used it to drive, walk around work, while mowing, on several runs... all seems good. Definitely beats temporarily putting in a back pocket (which I did for a few days), or generic holsters.
    maybe you can help me... i have the keyone with the incipio dual layer, with roughly measures of 6"x3"x0.5"... do you think the holster you are using (lg g6 surface) would fit this phone? thanks in advance!
    06-25-17 03:41 PM
    maybe you can help me... i have the keyone with the incipio dual layer, with roughly measures of 6"x3"x0.5"... do you think the holster you are using (lg g6 surface) would fit this phone? thanks in advance!
    If the incipio case is a bit thicker, then I'm guessing it will probably fit a little better. I think Seidio has a decent return policy so I would say to give it a try.
    06-25-17 06:20 PM
    If the incipio case is a bit thicker, then I'm guessing it will probably fit a little better. I think Seidio has a decent return policy so I would say to give it a try.
    I am incline to get a leather vertical holster, but I haven't found a good quality one that fits the phone with the case on... seidio could be the compromise to keep the combo... if you can measure your case and see how big it is compare to mine would help me big time... thanks a lot!
    06-25-17 06:27 PM
    I am incline to get a leather vertical holster, but I haven't found a good quality one that fits the phone with the case on... seidio could be the compromise to keep the combo... if you can measure your case and see how big it is compare to mine would help me big time... thanks a lot!
    I did, and it's almost exactly the same except for the depth measurement, which your value seems fractionally greater. However, the extra depth may actually make it fit better.
    06-25-17 07:15 PM
    I did, and it's almost exactly the same except for the depth measurement, which your value seems fractionally greater. However, the extra depth may actually make it fit better.
    Interesting... thanks a lot!
    06-25-17 08:18 PM
    I chatted online last week and they said the cases will be available next month (July)

Posted via CB10
    great news, thanks
    06-27-17 12:08 AM
    Ok so what is it? I have chatted with SEIDO online as I noted above and they said they were indeed going to have a case in July. Now others are saying they are not. Which is it?
    07-01-17 04:17 PM
    Ok so what is it? I have chatted with SEIDO online as I noted above and they said they were indeed going to have a case in July. Now others are saying they are not. Which is it?
    I would trust Seidio's commitment to maybe.
    07-02-17 09:21 PM
    I opened another ticket with Seidio and this is the reply I got on Friday:

"We should be releasing items for that product in the next week or so."

Posted via CB10
    BBRYQ10 and BigBadWulf like this.
    07-04-17 07:34 PM
    I thought if the dimensions are so close..... but I don't have one anyways, so, a purchasing we will go...
    Any success?
    07-07-17 12:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Any chance of a follow-up?
    07-07-17 12:47 PM
    I checked their website and it is now showing the KEYone. It shows "coming soon" so it is official.
    07-07-17 01:04 PM
    I just chatted with them again. They said they will be released next week, though they cannot confirm which day. They also cannot give me specs and are not pre-ordering. They said that they will be available on their website first, then Amazon.
    07-07-17 01:10 PM
    07-09-17 01:53 PM
50 12