So I posted on the wall on Seidio's FB page and got this:

Seidio and KEYone-img_20170301_170002.png

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    tp2386, Mikey_NNG, Mobajo and 7 others like this.
    03-01-17 04:00 PM
    SWEEEEET!
    03-01-17 04:30 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170301_170002.png 
Views:	1444 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	418416

Is whatever you attached not viewable from the CB10 app on BB10? I don't see anything.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 04:37 PM
    That's great. I asked at Vaja Labs and they currently have no plans for a Keyone case. Perhaps if a few on here emailed them as well...

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 04:45 PM
    Piel Frama sadly have no plans of supporting KEYone.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 04:56 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170301_170002.png 
Views:	1444 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	418416

Yaaasssssssss
    03-01-17 05:14 PM
    Is whatever you attached not viewable from the CB10 app on BB10? I don't see anything.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, you have to be on wifi for pictures to load. Yes, no matter what you put in the app settings... smfh.

Anyway, to summarize, I posted a message on Seidio's (a company that makes phone cases, holsters, screen protectors, etc.) facebook page asking if they will be making cases and holsters for the KEYone and they responded: "Hi Kenneth, We just finalized plans to produce cases for the BlackBerry KEYone today! Be sure to look for it in the near future!"
    03-01-17 06:19 PM
    Yep, you have to be on wifi for pictures to load. Yes, no matter what you put in the app settings... smfh.

Anyway, to summarize, I posted a message on Seidio's (a company that makes phone cases, holsters, screen protectors, etc.) facebook page asking if they will be making cases and holsters for the KEYone and they responded: "Hi Kenneth, We just finalized plans to produce cases for the BlackBerry KEYone today! Be sure to look for it in the near future!"
    Aha! And here I am back on WiFi and can see it all. Good deal on the news. I really don't think I'm going to put a case on it, though. I've been very case-resistant for a while now. I like to tell myself it's because I don't like the extra bulk in my pocket, but really it's just that my pants are getting tighter. Haha

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 07:08 PM
    NICE! I have been impressed that Seidio has supported BB, so I may well buy a surface case, even if I want to run Nekked, just to reward their loyalty.
    03-01-17 07:11 PM
    Aha! And here I am back on WiFi and can see it all. Good deal on the news. I really don't think I'm going to put a case on it, though. I've been very case-resistant for a while now. I like to tell myself it's because I don't like the extra bulk in my pocket, but really it's just that my pants are getting tighter. Haha

Posted via CB10
    I don't use cases either, but I use the spring clip belt holster from them.
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    03-01-17 07:53 PM
    I wonder if the PRIV spring clip holster would work???
    03-01-17 08:00 PM
    I'm particularly fond of Caseology cases.. I hope they make a case for the KEYone. Maybe I'll go post on their page! ������������
    03-01-17 09:24 PM
    I wonder if the PRIV spring clip holster would work???
    Why would it?
    03-01-17 11:35 PM
    This is great news.
    However, this may be the first phone I run naked.
    03-02-17 01:08 AM
    Why would it?
    I thought if the dimensions are so close..... but I don't have one anyways, so, a purchasing we will go...
    03-02-17 02:06 AM
    I thought if the dimensions are so close..... but I don't have one anyways, so, a purchasing we will go...
    First, they are not really close in dimensions, but more importantly, even if they were, these cases are made very precisely to where even if the radius of the corner is a little different it would not fit. I think something flexible like leather pouches are more forgiving in that way, but not these plastic cases and holsters.

jakie55 likes this.
    03-02-17 07:48 AM
    This is great news.
    However, this may be the first phone I run naked.
    I always use my phones naked, but I'm interested in their spring clip holster.

herbersh likes this.
    03-02-17 07:49 AM
    I hope this is true.. I chatted with their online support a few days ago and they told me they are not making anything for the KEYone...

Fingers crossed that they do because I love the clip holsters..
    03-02-17 07:53 AM
    Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I see them without Wi-Fi.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 10:06 AM
    Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I see them without Wi-Fi.

Posted via CB10
    I think it's inconsistent. I used to see pics fine without wifi as well. But now it only works on wifi. And yes, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, turned the options back and forth, nothing...

03-02-17 11:11 AM
    It honestly seemed a no brainer to produce a case for this phone. Seidio always has seemed to support BlackBerry. And lets be honest, its probably minimal cost to produce a case for the K1.
    03-02-17 03:15 PM
    Thanks slagman5, I wasn't aware of the WiFi for loading pics, but I switched it on and voila, it worked. Thanks for the tip.
    03-02-17 08:14 PM
    First, they are not really close in dimensions, but more importantly, even if they were, these cases are made very precisely to where even if the radius of the corner is a little different it would not fit. I think something flexible like leather pouches are more forgiving in that way, but not these plastic cases and holsters.

I've used a Seidio holster on every phone, for many years, in a variety of cases. Some available officially for the model, some like my Z30 and Moto Z Force intended for a different phone. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Awesome they will be offering one officially! Wonder if it's just in combination with their case, which I typically love, or they'll make one for a naked KEYone, as this phone demands to be.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-02-17 08:31 PM
    I've used a Seidio holster on every phone, for many years, in a variety of cases. Some available officially for the model, some like my Z30 and Moto Z Force intended for a different phone. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Awesome they will be offering one officially! Wonder if it's just in combination with their case, which I typically love, or they'll make one for a naked KEYone, as this phone demands to be.
    I suppose there might be a few exceptions. I've tried some similarly sized phones in holsters and just seems to magically not fit even though they look like they should, lol.
    03-03-17 12:17 AM
    That's good news. I"ve never had any issues with Seidio cases with any of my BlackBerries.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-03-17 09:56 AM
50 12