I am a belt clip guy for a variety of reasons, and the available belt holsters are awful. I have bought 1 of each and have returned all of them. An otter box would be my preference, but the seidio belt holster for the PRIV was actually great. Does anyone have any imagery on what the cases will be like when they launch in june.

Also, they keyone has exceeded all of my expectations after 2 weeks of heavy use!!!
    igorochek likes this.
    06-14-17 11:42 AM
    I am a belt clip guy for a variety of reasons, and the available belt holsters are awful. I have bought 1 of each and have returned all of them. An otter box would be my preference, but the seidio belt holster for the PRIV was actually great. Does anyone have any imagery on what the cases will be like when they launch in june.

Also, they keyone has exceeded all of my expectations after 2 weeks of heavy use!!!
    I'm a clip guy too... Currently still using a BB9810 with a Seidio case and clip/holster. I've done a number of different cases over the years and keep going back to Seidio because their products have held up well and are some of the slimmest available.

I emailed Seidio about KeyONE and they responded that they will be making cases for KeyONE. I don't see anything on their website yet, but eventually it will appear.

After looking at the incipio case pictures I think it makes the KeyONE look even better. Throw that together with a belt clip and I'm in heaven. That's what I'm hoping Seidio does and I'll be all set.

Roveer
    06-14-17 01:58 PM
    I'm a clip guy too... Currently still using a BB9810 with a Seidio case and clip/holster. I've done a number of different cases over the years and keep going back to Seidio because their products have held up well and are some of the slimmest available.

I emailed Seidio about KeyONE and they responded that they will be making cases for KeyONE. I don't see anything on their website yet, but eventually it will appear.

After looking at the incipio case pictures I think it makes the KeyONE look even better. Throw that together with a belt clip and I'm in heaven. That's what I'm hoping Seidio does and I'll be all set.

Roveer
    I just bought a white 9810 because I've never owned one and wanted to add it to my collection. Very much looking forward to taking a trip down BB OS7 lane and will give it a whirl as a daily driver for a weekend once it arrives!
    06-14-17 02:01 PM
    Someone said they responded saying sometime this week we should start seeing them on the site... I'm checking daily for that belt clip holster before you clowns buy it up, lol. :-P
    06-14-17 03:10 PM
    Seidio cases will be available by the end of the month according to the other thread regarding the Seidio cases
    06-14-17 05:20 PM
    I have a hard time living without a spring clip holster, so I went through Seidio's current product lineup and used the phonearena size comparison tool to find which of those was closest in size to the keyone.

Eventually settled on the LG G6 and being very similarly sized. I got the surface holster, and a clear $7 tpu case from Amazon. It's not super tight, but it seems to be holding it well.

seidio case??-lg_g6_keyone_1.jpg

seidio case??-lg_g6_keyone_2.jpg
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-14-17 10:11 PM
    I don't know about clip holsters but I just reviewed a couple incipio cases that are available to look at under the community review section, and I got confirmation today from Ringke that they're releasing their fusion case.
    06-14-17 10:27 PM