hey all just a friendly post about how I switched to T-Mobile and have Voice over LTE, WiFi calling, and advanced SMS features on my unlocked silver KEYone.... just wow!
    P.S not sure if it's just the excitement, but I seem to have nearly full bars everywhere I've been!
    Sigewif likes this.
    07-15-18 04:59 PM
    Where do you live?

I live in Jacksonville, FL T-Mobile's footprint here is awesome.
    07-15-18 05:48 PM
    LOL......
    07-15-18 06:18 PM
    Metro pcs here. Same network. Odd your wifi calling just worked. Mine took some tweaks
    07-15-18 06:43 PM
    hey all just a friendly post about how I switched to T-Mobile and have Voice over LTE, WiFi calling, and advanced SMS features on my unlocked silver KEYone.... just wow!
    P.S not sure if it's just the excitement, but I seem to have nearly full bars everywhere I've been!
    I really like T-Mobile for my unlocked BlackBerry phones. I have both my unlocked PRIV and my silver KEYone on T-Mobile. They are planning to build out their coverage. Some places in Oregon (in the boonies) have been spotty, but have improved recently when I have gone to these places. I know people would like to see T-Mobile actually carry BlackBerry phones again, but they do make it easy for you if you have an unlocked phone.
    07-15-18 06:49 PM
    Metro pcs here. Same network. Odd your wifi calling just worked. Mine took some tweaks
    Since T-Mobile has unlimited data with my plan, I often don't even use wi-fi unless there is poor coverage where I am.
    07-15-18 06:52 PM
    my metro plans the same way. $50 a month
    07-15-18 07:38 PM
    In the northeast of Boston, T-Mobile seems to work greatest! WiFi calling did take a few minutes to register, but it's been working fine thus far. The T-Mobile rep added some APN in store, however I did a 32 second restart when I got home and the APN reset.
    Knowing my data habits I opted for the 6GB $50 prepaid plan, but I guess there is no such plan coz I have 10GB for $50.
    On average I use about 4 to 5 gigs of data a month, and 90% of that is Spotify.
    But my biggest hurdle was not having any cell reception at my house or office with AT&T. House passed the test, tomorrow I shall test the office!
    07-15-18 07:58 PM
    I know people would like to see T-Mobile actually carry BlackBerry phones again, but they do make it easy for you if you have an unlocked phone.
    while I was in the store waiting for my number to transfer I asked both reps and the store manager how many Blackberrys they typically see on a weekly basis, and they all chuckled and said that they haven't seen one in months
    07-15-18 08:35 PM
    while I was in the store waiting for my number to transfer I asked both reps and the store manager how many Blackberrys they typically see on a weekly basis, and they all chuckled and said that they haven't seen one in months
    Well, you changed that for them, didn't you! ☺ There was a guy at our T-Mobile store who, when I brought in both of my BlackBerrys (Priv and KEYone) and set them on the table, said, "my two favorite Cell phones..." he said he has 2 Privs and a KEYone. Last time I was in there they told me he has since moved on and started his own business, but still comes in there all the time. The guy who I talked to when I was in there most recently said they get requests for BlackBerrys and he wished they would carry them again. Too bad the unlocked ones are so unknown.
    07-15-18 08:55 PM