Hi,

So I got my launch day (UK) KeyOne replaced in early August after the screen fell out.

Today, I pick my phone up from it being on charge (Screen facing up), screen comes in to my hand, phone on the floor!

The thing that makes it worse for me is that I have now moved from UK to a country where they don't seem to have a BlackBerry Mobile repair service.

I've emailed them, but I doubt they'll do anything. When I'm back in the UK for a month or two next year, my warranty will have expired by then...

Needless to say - I'm annoyed! Need to 'try' to get this sorted, and meanwhile need to decide what my new phone is and buy it within the next couple of days...

Disappointed to say the least, I thought the replacement device would hold up.
    10-19-17 06:28 PM
    No 2 years warranty? We have that in the Netherlands.
    10-19-17 06:37 PM
    2 year warranty or not he is still going to need a phone in the meantime. Can you repair it yourself using some double sided tape?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 07:05 PM
    Hi,

So I got my launch day (UK) KeyOne replaced in early August after the screen fell out.

Today, I pick my phone up from it being on charge (Screen facing up), screen comes in to my hand, phone on the floor!

The thing that makes it worse for me is that I have now moved from UK to a country where they don't seem to have a BlackBerry Mobile repair service.

I've emailed them, but I doubt they'll do anything. When I'm back in the UK for a month or two next year, my warranty will have expired by then...

Needless to say - I'm annoyed! Need to 'try' to get this sorted, and meanwhile need to decide what my new phone is and buy it within the next couple of days...

Did you manage to learn the build date before this occurred ?

I mean of the replacement device
    10-19-17 07:11 PM
    2 year warranty or not he is still going to need a phone in the meantime. Can you repair it yourself using some double sided tape?
    If the phone hit the floor with the screen in his hand, that means the connector ribbon tore, and that's not repairable by end-users.
    10-19-17 08:31 PM
    If the phone hit the floor with the screen in his hand, that means the connector ribbon tore, and that's not repairable by end-users.
    There are replacement screen assemblies available for self repair / installation.
    10-19-17 09:01 PM
    Hi,

So sad when I hear this. This phone is such trash. Launch price was stupid and now this screen issue continues to be an issue. Sorry you are experiencing this

Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 09:09 PM