This feature has never worked on any of my z10, passport, z30, or ketone.

I assumed it was a fake flawed feature. But, really, why have it in all these models.

So, am I missing something? Does anyone have this working? The remote search? How?
    12-06-17 08:13 AM
    This feature has never worked on any of my z10, passport, z30, or ketone.

I assumed it was a fake flawed feature. But, really, why have it in all these models.

So, am I missing something? Does anyone have this working? The remote search? How?
    Yeah, this seems to be an issue along with not being able to see your saved drafts that you are working on the hub on your phone! You can save a draft on the phone but can see it only on the phone.

If you use the google app, it works both ways.

Perhaps try using the google app.

I just sync all my emails forever. Then I have it on the hub.
    12-06-17 08:30 AM
    Yeah, this seems to be an issue along with not being able to see your saved drafts that you are working on the hub on your phone! You can save a draft on the phone but can see it only on the phone.
    I removed the gmail app as I had the account configured in Hub and don't like duplication. When I composed a draft from my gmail address in Hub, saved it to Drafts, which is set to sync, and looked at gmail webmail, it isn't there.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. I used to think google search was a good resource but now I have to wade through what someone has paid google to spam me with. I've come to understand how google doesn't lift a finger unless there's a payment in it for them (ever try to get support from google on some problem with their buggy programs?) Is there a productive way to run Keyone android or any android w/o google, i.e. playstore, maps, contacts, calendar (I use fruux)?

Sure, except for simplicity's sake, tired of fighting off unwanted google solicitations and ubiquitous, nagging presence.

Back to square one. Well, we do what we have to do. Thanks. **** google.
    12-06-17 09:01 AM
    I can save drafts in the hub in my Gmail or outlook accounts ... and they also show as saved drafts in my desktop Gmail and outlook.

Syncing all my Gmail emails forever would likely kill the BlackBerry given how many emails I have.

12-06-17 12:43 PM
    I just don't know why the remote search does not work on Gmail in the hub. It should. I keep the Gmail App on the phone ONLY for when I need to search for old Gmail emails. Ugh. Would rather delete it
    12-06-17 12:45 PM
    I just don't know why the remote search does not work on Gmail in the hub. It should. I keep the Gmail App on the phone ONLY for when I need to search for old Gmail emails. Ugh. Would rather delete it
    You sure? Mine does not sync with Gmail desktop or app! Every draft I make doesn't show up.
    12-06-17 01:33 PM
    yup I am sure
    12-07-17 10:06 PM