Hi friend #bbaddicts
    Quick question : I am new to android BB, so if anyone could guide with - how to search of files? Like on BB10 there is separate folder for files. Also, how not to use drive version n use external ssd on KEYone ? And how to make media card compatible with mac machine for media files transfers etc. !?

Thanks a lot
    Regards
    A
    Cheers !
    07-18-17 01:53 PM
    While a very basic file browser is included, you should install a file browser from the PlayStore like Solid Explorer or the free ASUS File Manager.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-18-17 03:02 PM
    Hi, where is that on the KEYone !? couldn't find it !? would prefer the stock version of app. ain't they more stable !?
    07-18-17 03:41 PM
    Hi, where is that on the KEYone !? couldn't find it !? would prefer the stock version of app. ain't they more stable !?
    Of course not. Download Solid Explorer.
    Ashishh Arora likes this.
    07-18-17 03:52 PM
    Cool. Thanks a lot. Solid explorer is great. Basically app for everything as compared to BB10, right ?
    07-18-17 04:00 PM
    Cool. Thanks a lot. Solid explorer is great. Basically app for everything as compared to BB10, right ?
    Not everything, but you certainly have more options that are almost all of better quality than the BB10 defaults.
    Ashishh Arora likes this.
    07-18-17 04:18 PM
    Thank you so much. Another quick one : how to get notification of these threads !? Not getting any notification when you all replying to my query.
    07-18-17 04:27 PM
    I think the default is to send you an email notification if you are quoted in a thread. You can also choose to Follow a thread which I believe sends you a notification every time someone posts to the thread. It depends what you are using, but look under Settings for Notifications and for an option to Follow the thread you are reading.
    07-18-17 07:03 PM