Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    This started happening maybe after I got the ABA676 update last week.

If I connect my K1 via USB I only see these 2 (sometimes 3) folders from my SD card
    SD Card not showing all folders-usb.png

If i remove the SD card and connect it directly to my PC, I can see all my folders again
    SD Card not showing all folders-card.png

Will be PITA for when I just want to copy pictures off/copy stuff to the SD card.

No I haven't changed any settings, yes I have tried rebooting, yes I have unmounted and remounted and no I will not reset my phone again.
    Last edited by megafan2000; 06-19-18 at 06:32 PM.
    06-19-18 06:22 PM
    And just like that - now it's working for the 1st time in maybe a week as it should be if I select transfer files from the drop down menu in notifications, but still 50/50 if I go select charge and data from the charging options once I plug in. Hopefully the next full size monthly update which should be the Oreo update squashes this little bug permanently.
    06-19-18 06:29 PM
    And just like that - now it's working for the 1st time in maybe a week as it should be if I select transfer files from the drop down menu in notifications, but still 50/50 if I go select charge and data from the charging options once I plug in. Hopefully the next full size monthly update which should be the Oreo update squashes this little bug permanently.
    If nothing else, I would suggest backing up that card to another device, card, computer. Just in case it is about to go BOOM.
    06-19-18 07:11 PM