I bought the keyone one week ago. After got the phone, I set up the Screen Lock password and then set the Picture Password that I love so much in my PRIV. But this time, it cannot work properly. If I use the physical keyboard shortcut 'K' or the shortcut 'Lock Screen' to lock the screen, then when I unlock the phone, it will ask me to enter the password rather than the Picture Password page. But if I lock the screen using Power Button, it will appear the Picture Password page when unlock the phone. I love the picture password so much. In the PRIV, I can lock the screen using shortcut and then unlock the phone using Picture Password. Is it possible to use the Picture Password as in PRIV? Or it's a bug? Please help, CBer. Thank you!
    06-26-17 06:10 AM
    You can double tap to lock and unlock the phone if you want to use picture password. When you double tap to wake up the phone, swipe up from the bottom center of the screen, and it will bring up the picture password screen. If you use the Lock Screen shortcut, it does a "Device Administrator lock" so you can only unlock by typing in the password.
    06-28-17 12:31 AM
    You can double tap to lock and unlock the phone if you want to use picture password. When you double tap to wake up the phone, swipe up from the bottom center of the screen, and it will bring up the picture password screen. If you use the Lock Screen shortcut, it does a "Device Administrator lock" so you can only unlock by typing in the password.
    Thanks a lot! It works for me. I missed the ' double tap to lock' function. PRIV just has 'double tap to unlock'. I found Android N is diffrent with M (include Device Administrator Lock)
    Love the Keyone so much
    06-28-17 07:48 AM