Is it possible to set a screen lock time such as 15 to 30 minutes on a KeyOne like one can on a BB10 device? With Android, one of its more annoying qualities is constantly re-entering your pin number or fingerprint. Does anyone have experience with the Smart Lock - On Body Detection option?
    05-14-18 10:37 PM
    Is it possible to set a screen lock time such as 15 to 30 minutes on a KeyOne like one can on a BB10 device? With Android, one of its more annoying qualities is constantly re-entering your pin number or fingerprint. Does anyone have experience with the Smart Lock - On Body Detection option?
    You can set the lockscreen to 10 or 30 minutes, no 15 option, you can find this setting under display > sleep. Related to the smartlock I never used it but as far as I know it works really well, you can try tha option or you can just modify the sleep time.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-15-18 12:55 AM
    Thanks so much, I thought I saw the option somewhere. I was looking under Security.
    05-15-18 09:36 PM
    Smart lock also works great when hooked up to a Bluetooth connection which you can set up as a trusted connection. I have my dtek50 working with my Sony smartwatch and don't need to keep entering the pin number. This also works with my Bluetooth speaker in the car and my Bluetooth headphones. Good luck.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    FF22 likes this.
    05-16-18 02:18 AM
    Smart lock also works great when hooked up to a Bluetooth connection which you can set up as a trusted connection. I have my dtek50 working with my Sony smartwatch and don't need to keep entering the pin number. This also works with my Bluetooth speaker in the car and my Bluetooth headphones. Good luck.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    Same here - paired my Samsung Gear smartwatch as trusted. If I'm wearing the watch, I can just open my phone.
    05-16-18 09:30 AM