Is that wallpaper?screensaver? Is it included in the phones library? Looks futuristic and something I would want to use would I not be in the same boat as topic starter.....Why do you post so many thinks I want lol. That is also a cool looking handy pair of little speakers. I didn't even know BlackBerry was into making accessories like that until you posted that pic. And no, I'll not ask about that Spotify song LOL.
    Which wallpaper are you asking about?
    06-30-17 05:25 PM
    Which wallpaper are you asking about?
    The one you posted. With the purple Keyone airbrush theme. Or isn't it wallpaper/screen saver? https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12936087
    06-30-17 05:53 PM
    Its actually wrong by design. A phone that the front glass doesn't cover up the whole face will easily pops out when get bent. Keyone is one of it. Its not production or batch fault. Its design that faulty.
    So you mean Blackberry phones are wrong by design ever since it's birth?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-30-17 05:59 PM
    I think they mean that any phone that is not a full slab will have an issue.

Posted via CB10
    stlabrat likes this.
    06-30-17 06:11 PM
    The one you posted. With the purple Keyone airbrush theme. Or isn't it wallpaper/screen saver? https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12936087
    Oh I made it. I send it to you. I made all 3, we'll just added the words not the picture..
    WT44 likes this.
    06-30-17 07:00 PM
    This..
    I think they mean that any phone that is not a full slab will have an issue.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-17 07:05 PM
    This..
    It makes sense. Anything that has two joining sections that are different will have a weakness, especially when they are long like that.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-17 08:02 PM
    It is immaterial whether it is a design flaw or a production flaw. And there is no point arguing about earlier phones by BlackBerry. To the consumer, which is the ultimate judge as to the longevity of BlackBerry as a company, the problem needs to be fixed ASAP through a massive recall. As I wrote earlier, many, many-- indeed the vast majority -- of posters who have the screen lift problem had it happen with new phones right out of the box or soon thereafter with No Bending or Dropping. I know because I am one of those many. So let's put the responsibility on wher it belongs: TCL\BlackBerry. There is simply no escaping the fact that TCL\BlackBerry not the individual buyer or the carriers, is responsible for a fundamental flaw. It is their responsibility to remediate. Plain and simple. I love Blackberry, but this is their last gasp to last in the market. Let's focus our energies on getting this to happen by TCL/BlackBerry. If we don't speak up in numbers and contact them en mass, who will? As I said earlier, "this is the Reasonable Discussion we should be having" in this thread. Can we focus our energies there?
    bakron1 and hjc73734 like this.
    07-01-17 06:14 AM
    It is immaterial whether it is a design flaw or a production flaw. And there is no point arguing about earlier phones by BlackBerry. To the consumer, which is the ultimate judge as to the longevity of BlackBerry as a company, the problem needs to be fixed ASAP through a massive recall. As I wrote earlier, many, many-- indeed the vast majority -- of posters who have the screen lift problem had it happen with new phones right out of the box or soon thereafter with No Bending or Dropping. I know because I am one of those many. So let's put the responsibility on wher it belongs: TCL\BlackBerry. There is simply no escaping the fact that TCL\BlackBerry not the individual buyer or the carriers, is responsible for a fundamental flaw. It is their responsibility to remediate. Plain and simple. I love Blackberry, but this is their last gasp to last in the market. Let's focus our energies on getting this to happen by TCL/BlackBerry. If we don't speak up in numbers and contact them en mass, who will? As I said earlier, "this is the Reasonable Discussion we should be having" in this thread. Can we focus our energies there?
    You make some great points and we can only hope the TCL/Blackberry folks are reading these forums and making the necessary fixes in the production process.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    07-01-17 06:54 AM
    Crackberry Kevin should do an online poll of how many people really had a problem with their screen lifting. I have had my CDMA Keyone for a month and it is as tight as the day I got it. I am beginning to think it is a relatively small number and these folks are the ones posting comments in the forums.
    07-01-17 08:54 AM
    Crackberry Kevin should do an online poll of how many people really had a problem with their screen lifting. I have had my CDMA Keyone for a month and it is as tight as the day I got it. I am beginning to think it is a relatively small number and these folks are the ones posting comments in the forums.
    I don't think it's a small issue, even the replacement KEYᴼᴺᴱs are having the same issue.
    07-01-17 07:54 PM
    isnt it funny how when there was a delay in the release and stock shortages the fanboys would say it's only those on Crackberry that's buying this anyways. nobody even knows this phone exists.

Now that the screens are falling off, it's only Crackberry users posting here that have the issue, and its not the majority of the buyers.

LMAO
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-02-17 12:49 AM
    I canceled my KeyOne order w/BestBuy yesterday (it hadn't shipped anyhow).

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.3.2049
    07-02-17 01:43 AM
    Anyone with the problem in the UK and called the Hotline?

Just called them this morning and they said I will get a brand new replacement.

After I recieved a RMA number via e-mail where it also says I need to send it to a repair center but nothing about a replacement or the duration of the process.

Trying to get a proper idea of the process.
    So far it's a bit slow and unclear :/
    Last edited by herr_tan; 07-03-17 at 12:19 PM.
    07-03-17 11:36 AM
    I filed for a RMA regarding my screen and this is part of their reply -

"We recommend you to verify with the carrier you purchase the phone if they are able to replace the phone for you to see if by any chance the process is any faster.

Second option we ask you to please send us images of the issue you are reporting and please read the following statement in order to see if you agree with our advance exchange terms.

You have requested an advance exchange and we can support you provided we get a credit card that will be used as collateral if the original KEYone is not returned or has out of warranty damage. Please confirm that you agree to a $549 charge if the phone is not received at the Blackberry Repair Center within 5 business days or has damages related to out of warranty criteria.
    We need your confirmation in writing if you agree to these terms.

Thank you for choosing BlackBerry Mobile as your daily communication device.

Best Regards,
    BlackBerry Mobile Care"
    07-04-17 12:18 AM
    I filed for a RMA regarding my screen and this is part of their reply -

"We recommend you to verify with the carrier you purchase the phone if they are able to replace the phone for you to see if by any chance the process is any faster.

Second option we ask you to please send us images of the issue you are reporting and please read the following statement in order to see if you agree with our advance exchange terms.

You have requested an advance exchange and we can support you provided we get a credit card that will be used as collateral if the original KEYone is not returned or has out of warranty damage. Please confirm that you agree to a $549 charge if the phone is not received at the Blackberry Repair Center within 5 business days or has damages related to out of warranty criteria.
    We need your confirmation in writing if you agree to these terms.

Thank you for choosing BlackBerry Mobile as your daily communication device.

Best Regards,
    BlackBerry Mobile Care"
    Wow. Blackberry does belong in the same sentence as Care.
    07-04-17 01:57 AM
    I'm from Malaysia and bought the Keyone from an UK based website, received the phone end of May 2017. Last week the screen of my phone (bottom right corner) lifted as well, never dropped the phone before and the screen just lifted. Called the UK blackberry customer support, they escalated my case to their so called Asian team based at Australia, their Asian Team gave me a local (Malaysia) service center address where I can send my phone for warranty claim or phone fixing. Sent my phone to the service center and now still waiting for my phone to be fixed.

The UK Blackberry Customer Support is really helpful and responsive, even though I bought the phone from UK, they allowed me to claim the warranty in Malaysia because as far as I know, blackberry phone does not come with international warranty.
    07-04-17 02:34 AM
    I'm from Malaysia and bought the Keyone from an UK based website, received the phone end of May 2017. Last week the screen of my phone (bottom right corner) lifted as well, never dropped the phone before and the screen just lifted. Called the UK blackberry customer support, they escalated my case to their so called Asian team based at Australia, their Asian Team gave me a local (Malaysia) service center address where I can send my phone for warranty claim or phone fixing. Sent my phone to the service center and now still waiting for my phone to be fixed.

The UK Blackberry Customer Support is really helpful and responsive, even though I bought the phone from UK, they allowed me to claim the warranty in Malaysia because as far as I know, blackberry phone does not come with international warranty.
    I'm from Malaysia too! If you don't mind me asking, where did you sent it for repair? Is it brightstar? You might want to share the address in the Malaysian Waiting Room. It might be useful for some of us Malaysian..

Anyway, I'll add u up into the list that I have made HERE

Sorry to hear about it though.. I'm still planning to get it lol..

Oh yeah, do you happen to have any pics of the screen lift?
    07-04-17 04:39 AM
    Today's update on the UK Customer Care -
    Called the Hotline again to clarify the procedure.
    I have recieved the RMA number but I need to wait for a delivery ticket (48h from yesterday).

Then I need to use the ticket to send the phone with the proof of purchase to the Repair Center where they will investigate and then issue a replacement - duration unknown :/
    07-04-17 04:56 AM
69 123