I'm in the UK and bought sim free from carphone warehouse. What is my best option and easiest? Blackberry or carphone.

Matt
    10-29-17 02:55 PM
    I'm in the UK and bought sim free from carphone warehouse. What is my best option and easiest? Blackberry or carphone.

Matt
    I presume you've had the device too long to return it to the store. So you'd get warranty work via BB Mobile.

BlackBerry® KEYone | United States - Official Website
    @BlackBerry Mobile
    @blackberryhelp

Hotline Services

United Kingdom
    9:00-21:00 (Monday – Saturday, Sunday Closed)
    Qorax likes this.
    10-29-17 03:09 PM
    Thank you for your help. BlackBerry Mobile were very helpful completed what I needed to on the phone and then in a follow up email. They sent me the address details through for SBE within an hour. I posted same day (Tuesday) received what looks like a new phone on Monday morning (yesterday)

All screen films on the phone and definitely not my handset. Keyboard feels a lot tighter and my space bar had sunk on one side which might have had something to do with the LEDs for the keyboard Working randomly. This keyboard has not sunk yet.

They also sent back a free dual layer shell case sealed in box which was nice. Really impressed overall. Follow up email received after collection asking if everything was OK.

Matt

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    11-06-17 11:29 PM
    Thank you for your help. BlackBerry Mobile were very helpful completed what I needed to on the phone and then in a follow up email. They sent me the address details through for SBE within an hour. I posted same day (Tuesday) received what looks like a new phone on Monday morning (yesterday)

All screen films on the phone and definitely not my handset. Keyboard feels a lot tighter and my space bar had sunk on one side which might have had something to do with the LEDs for the keyboard Working randomly. This keyboard has not sunk yet.

They also sent back a free dual layer shell case sealed in box which was nice. Really impressed overall. Follow up email received after collection asking if everything was OK.

Matt

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for sharing your feedback.
    Good to see such prompt service from @blackberrymobile! Keep it up!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    11-07-17 12:23 AM