As written in another post, my KEYone experienced screen lift after seven months. I first noticed the screen lift because of a squishy feel when pressing on the screen's surface.

I think part of the reason that I didn't experience the dreaded "full meal deal" screen fall off and torn ribbon was because my device was in an Amzer TPU case (with soft gel back) which almost imperceptibly covers (and apparently holds) the side edges of the screen. I think that the case was just enough to keep the screen in place when it decided it was time to pop.

It is a good, inexpensive case on it's own merit, but for those with the older, susceptible devices, it could be a valuable investment.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-14-18 05:26 PM
    That, or simply applying a thin piece of clear 5mm smartphone tape along the top of the screen (not too noticeable, did this with my June built K1)
    01-15-18 04:01 AM
    The problem is you don't want to mask the screen lift so that you can't tell it is happening or beginning to happen - since you want to know and get it fixed. While at the same time, you don't want it to catastrophically pop off and tear the screen cable.
    01-15-18 10:42 AM