Screen lift on my keyone after less than two weeks of owning it. Waiting on my Oneplus3T to come in the mail before I send it back. Good luck with these guys. That's about all I have to say. Kept in a case the entire time I've had it and never dropped.
    Attached Thumbnails Screen lift-screenshot_20170615-040031.jpg  
    06-15-17 04:06 AM
    Screen lift on my ketone after less than two weeks of owning it. Waiting on my Oneplus3T to come in the mail before I send it back. Good luck with these guys. That's about all I have to say. Kept in a case the entire time I've had it and never dropped.
    Yet another one. Feel bad for you. Where did you buy it? Does it have any production date mentioned on the box or anywhere?
    06-15-17 04:10 AM
    Yet another one. Feel bad for you. Where did you buy it? Does it have any production date mentioned on the box or anywhere?
    It's an amazon GSM unit. I bought it on launch day here in the states. Where are the production dates listed on the box? I don't see any.
    06-15-17 04:13 AM
    When I return this to amazon, what do I put on the return? I hope they will take it back and not think it was damage that I did to it? Anyone familiar with their return process?
    06-15-17 04:24 AM
    If it doesn't look physically damaged and the screen is simply detaching you will probably be fine. Just say that the screen started detaching from the phone on its own from normal use.
    06-15-17 04:25 AM
    I'm sure cases will only aid to further tension - exposing this defective flaw -

KEYᵒⁿᵉ
    06-15-17 04:51 AM
    BlackBerry Mobile will gladly replace that with a new unit.. just claim the warranty..
    06-15-17 05:09 AM
    When I return this to amazon, what do I put on the return? I hope they will take it back and not think it was damage that I did to it? Anyone familiar with their return process?
    Choose the option that says "Defective or doesn't work" and write in the comments what happened. Sorry about your luck, that's too bad. On a side note the 3T is pretty sweet.
    06-15-17 05:11 AM
    I would rather just get a full refund until this is all sorted out. I absolutely loved the phone but I just don't want to play the hardware lottery until things are sorted out. Thanks for the help guys! Yeah I know the oneplus3T will be nice but man I'm going to miss that physical keyboard! I'd just gotten used to it.
    06-15-17 05:16 AM
    Screen lift on my keyone after less than two weeks of owning it. Waiting on my Oneplus3T to come in the mail before I send it back. Good luck with these guys. That's about all I have to say. Kept in a case the entire time I've had it and never dropped.
    Another one.
    I am not buying it. I had Blackberries since the first Bold. I feel unhappy to not continue my BlackBerry loyalty.
    I am waiting for the OnePus 5. SD835, 8G RAM, 128G memory, full HD, 3600mA battery, double camera etc. For only €550.
    06-15-17 05:22 AM
    A oneplus would annoy the hell out of me.
    06-15-17 05:30 AM
    OP, Amazon is always great about returns.
    06-15-17 05:40 AM
    A oneplus would annoy the hell out of me.
    Why? If you've never used one (unless you can't live without a pkb) the OnePlus phones are terrific. Oxygen OS is fantastic.
    kbz1960 and nomi1978 like this.
    06-15-17 05:43 AM
    Another one.
    I am not buying it. I had Blackberries since the first Bold. I feel unhappy to not continue my BlackBerry loyalty.
    I am waiting for the OnePus 5. SD835, 8G RAM, 128G memory, full HD, 3600mA battery, double camera etc. For only €550.
    I bought it two weeks ago from Rogers for $0 on a two year contract, no issues loving the keyboard have set up my keyboard shortcuts beautiful home screen clean of any apps I'm going to enjoy this device until the KEYtwo
    06-15-17 06:15 AM
    Why? If you've never used one (unless you can't live without a pkb) the OnePlus phones are terrific. Oxygen OS is fantastic.
    I can't live without shortcuts. It's like i'm wasting time whenever I pick a non BlackBerry qwerty device up. Everytime i've owned a flagship android or ios device ive ended up having to pack my workberry when i'm doing something important outside business hours.
    06-15-17 07:10 AM
    Well I've got UPS set to pick it up tomorrow. I felt more than a little sad when I packed it up. Thanks for all the help guys.
    MatthiasHannover likes this.
    06-15-17 05:14 PM
    That ducks the but I'm curious, if I were to Google problems with the oneplus how many would come up?
    06-15-17 05:35 PM
    That ducks the but I'm curious, if I were to Google problems with the oneplus how many would come up?
    I'm sure quite a few. It's an incredibly popular phone. After dealing with the launch of BB10 and windows mobile 10, I can deal with software issues. I can't deal with what seems to be fairly widespread hardware issues. They get some adhesive underneath that screen and Ill be the first to buy it again. Until then I'm wary of buying one.
    06-15-17 05:44 PM
    Thanks God, I bought the UK one. I believe the screen lift only comes since US launched.
    06-15-17 06:07 PM
    Sorry to hear about this.
    06-15-17 06:16 PM
    Thanks God, I bought the UK one. I believe the screen lift only comes since US launched.
    erm.... you are mistaken.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-drop-1109491/

I am the OP of that thread, purchased in UK, 2 days after launch on 29-May
    06-15-17 06:18 PM
    Sorry to hear about this.
    It's alright man. It's just a phone, but after the nightmare I had with the passport screen lift issues I don't want to go through this again.
    06-15-17 07:09 PM
    I just got the OnePlus 3T midnight black special edition and it Rocks. One thing I'm having issue with though is getting the LED RGB light to work well consistently. Other than that it's is a speed demon.
    Have the HUB installed and using the Google keyboard with swipe to text. Works very well but I may still be faster on my Passport

Posted via CB10
    giantrobo and kbz1960 like this.
    06-15-17 07:22 PM
    erm.... you are mistaken.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-drop-1109491/

I am the OP of that thread, purchased in UK, 2 days after launch on 29-May
    Mine is bought in Germany and popped out. As I said in another post: obviously not only a problem of a few batches.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    06-15-17 09:26 PM
    Oneplus is great until something goes wrong and you need support.

That said, isn't this a forum for the KEYone? Why are we talking about Oneplus?
    06-15-17 09:33 PM
124 123 ...