Is anyone out there inventive enough to have figured out a way to quickly toggle on/off the on-screen keyboard? Maybe connect it to the convenience key? That is my only hangup with the KEYone. I just want to be able to use either keyboard at will, like I could with the PRIV.
    04-09-18 09:41 PM
    Is anyone out there inventive enough to have figured out a way to quickly toggle on/off the on-screen keyboard? Maybe connect it to the convenience key? That is my only hangup with the KEYone. I just want to be able to use either keyboard at will, like I could with the PRIV.
    Just click the sym key at the bottom of the pkb. Not sure why you would need the convenience key for it?
    04-09-18 09:44 PM
    I'm an *****. Thank you so much.
    04-09-18 09:56 PM
    Haha no worries.
    04-09-18 10:47 PM
    The sym key pops up symbols by default, you then have to click on ABC on the bottom left to get the letters... but hey makes sense that sym opens SYMbols lol
    FF22 likes this.
    04-10-18 12:48 AM
    Also besides using the SYM key to toggle the VKB you can also flip your phone into landscape and the VKB will automatically pop up. Learned by accident of course!
    FF22 likes this.
    04-10-18 02:34 AM
    Also besides using the SYM key to toggle the VKB you can also flip your phone into landscape and the VKB will automatically pop up. Learned by accident of course!
    I tried typing with the landscape PKB and it was horrible, I couldn't type 1 word without making a mistake. Now that's either due to the PKB being in the way or me lying down holding the phone up which makes typing harder.
    04-10-18 05:58 AM
    You are not, because I was wondering the same thing and because you asked , I found your answer.
    04-10-18 06:41 AM