I think the screen issue has already been broadly discussed, to keep it short: mine fell out, too. So, regarding that, I raised a ticket over the blackberrymobile support website and waited. And waited. And waited. No response for over 2.5 weeks. I also tried to call the support hotline. No response neither. By coincidence blackberry mobile posted the link to their support website on facebook, saying that you can reach them via their website or by tagging them on facebook. Did that too and guess what? NO RESPONSE.

Soo blackberry mobile, are you kidding me? Zero support for the little customers they have. I always defended the several blackberry devices I had as they were good devices, but when I handed in the broken keyone at the store and the salespersons laughed at the detached screen and cheap build quality, I actually felt kind of satisfaction. Still, sad for blackberry.

So maybe you can share some thoughts and experiences with blackberry support. Does it even exist?
    07-26-17 02:04 PM
    From reading the forums some have luck and others don't. They need to step up and get this screen issue behind them.
    PALoeza likes this.
    07-27-17 06:57 AM
    I think the screen issue has already been broadly discussed, to keep it short: mine fell out, too. So, regarding that, I raised a ticket over the blackberrymobile support website and waited. And waited. And waited. No response for over 2.5 weeks. I also tried to call the support hotline. No response neither. By coincidence blackberry mobile posted the link to their support website on facebook, saying that you can reach them via their website or by tagging them on facebook. Did that too and guess what? NO RESPONSE.

Soo blackberry mobile, are you kidding me? Zero support for the little customers they have. I always defended the several blackberry devices I had as they were good devices, but when I handed in the broken keyone at the store and the salespersons laughed at the detached screen and cheap build quality, I actually felt kind of satisfaction. Still, sad for blackberry.

So maybe you can share some thoughts and experiences with blackberry support. Does it even exist?
    First of all - where are you from and where did you buy it from? That seems to make a difference.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    07-27-17 07:16 AM

This is interesting and disturbing. I had mine replaced in a week with no issues. What region are you from?
    07-27-17 07:24 AM
    austria
    07-27-17 03:44 PM