Had my keyone since June 21. Screen finally fell out on Tuesday. Luckily the cable didn't break and I could transfer everything back to the old PRIV while I wait on replacement. After using the keyone for almost four months I can't believe what a pos the PRIV experience is. BlackBerry has made significant improvements to the Android experience. I mostly liked my PRIV when I used it but tomorrow when my replacement device come can't come soon enough.
    jamesharmeling and duncan86 like this.
    10-12-17 05:07 PM
    I hear ya. Gave my PRIV to a friend who absolutely loves it, but I could never go back. If the KEYone had a trackpad, this would be my most favorite phone of all time. For me, the Classic was perfect.
    10-12-17 07:20 PM
    Still rocking my KeyOne, but powered up my Priv for its larger screen (some issue with my eyesight beyond old age). Was quite shocked at how quickly the battery discharged. Since all my coworkers are wall huggers, it was hard to perceive if I have been spoiled by the KeyOne's battery or not. True story--do what you will.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-12-17 07:39 PM
    The only thing I do miss from the priv is the screen. It really is a beauty compared to the keyone.
    NightFire likes this.
    10-12-17 08:36 PM
    The only thing I miss from any other phone is the screen not falling out.

Damn it, last night I let the dice decide that I'd not have the screen glued in before it falls out. My phone is about the same age as yours. Maybe I should go for it. Though it _really_ sucks I have to pay myself to get TCL's production flaw corrected.
    10-13-17 01:15 AM