For the last couple of days my Keyone screen has been changing colour and looking really washed out with vertical lines running down from top to bottom. This seems to be happening randomly and in various apps with no rhyme or reason. No new apps added so I don't think that is the reason. It seems to change between the normal screen and then this washed out version. When it is happening and I try and tap the screen to move the cursor etc it does not always register. My Keyone is June 17 build. Has anyone else had this problem? I have tried to take a screenshot of this problem but it doesn't show it when viewed afterwards unless of course the screen goes into the 'faulty washed outs' status. Any help would be gratefully received.
    02-13-19 09:15 AM
    It's a hardware issue. Your best option is to contact BlackBerry Mobile and see if they will grant a repair/replacement. - https://blackberrymobile.com/hotline...ervice-center/
    02-13-19 10:11 AM
    It's a hardware issue. Your best option is to contact BlackBerry Mobile and see if they will grant a repair/replacement. - https://blackberrymobile.com/hotline...ervice-center/
    Many thanks Bla1ze, I will give that a try.
    02-13-19 10:37 AM
    Spoke with Vodafone UK today and they are sending me a FOC replacement tomorrow. 😁
    Bla1ze likes this.
    02-14-19 12:19 PM