I do not want to have to install multiple apps just to get basic system settings. Why do apps like FB not save pictures I "Save" to the SD card? Nothing I google shows how to save everything by default to my SD card. I can't even move FB to my SD card. Is there somewhere that will default "Save To" to my SD card for any app? I also tried the Share but that only allows me to share a picture to Google Cloud, which I don't want.

As well with screenshots the power button volume down button is impossible. It just does not work anymore no matter what I try (I have a plastic case and it's worse now). I've tried notable, but the screenshots are only stored IN the app so can't use them with other apps like BBM. I tried Buttons Re Mapper, doesn't work.

Why with the Keyone, can I not assign a simple keyboard shortcut to take a screenshot? Why is it soooo difficult on Android? This seems to be a huge complaint for years yet no EASY native solution?
    06-26-17 12:03 PM
    I do not want to have to install multiple apps just to get basic system settings. Why do apps like FB not save pictures I "Save" to the SD card? Nothing I google shows how to save everything by default to my SD card. I can't even move FB to my SD card. Is there somewhere that will default "Save To" to my SD card for any app? I also tried the Share but that only allows me to share a picture to Google Cloud, which I don't want.

As well with screenshots the power button volume down button is impossible. It just does not work anymore no matter what I try (I have a plastic case and it's worse now). I've tried notable, but the screenshots are only stored IN the app so can't use them with other apps like BBM. I tried Buttons Re Mapper, doesn't work.

Why with the Keyone, can I not assign a simple keyboard shortcut to take a screenshot? Why is it soooo difficult on Android? This seems to be a huge complaint for years yet no EASY native solution?
    It seems that screenshots can only be saved to Internal Memory. I don't use Facebook and don't know how it works.
    06-26-17 02:18 PM