How can I actually save the WIFI password but I dont want to connect automatically when the wifi is in range. I want to connect manually, on demand.

I can't seems to find that option.

- Charles
    07-02-17 08:48 AM
    How can I actually save the WIFI password but I dont want to connect automatically when the wifi is in range. I want to connect manually, on demand.

I can't seems to find that option.

- Charles
    I am pretty sure this option doesn't exist. I think I had it on my GS7 and other Samsung phones with Lollipop onwards but I don't think it exists on BlackBerry Android.

Basically if Wi Fi is set to On a connection will happen automatically so the only way to avoid it is to turn Wi Fi Off.
    07-02-17 08:56 AM
    I am pretty sure this option doesn't exist. I think I had it on my GS7 and other Samsung phones with Lollipop onwards but I don't think it exists on BlackBerry Android.

Basically if Wi Fi is set to On a connection will happen automatically so the only way to avoid it is to turn Wi Fi Off.
    Oh that sucks....

Thanks

- Charles
    07-02-17 10:56 AM
    But it's very easy to switch WiFi on/off by my pulling down the top access screen where you'll find a number of shortcuts, including WiFi.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    07-02-17 11:46 AM
    But it's very easy to switch WiFi on/off by my pulling down the top access screen where you'll find a number of shortcuts, including WiFi.
    Yes its easy like all phones.

BUT usually after I switch of WIFI, I forgot to switch in on again when I am at home or office.... and start eating my mobile data.
    07-03-17 05:27 AM
    Yes its easy like all phones.

BUT usually after I switch of WIFI, I forgot to switch in on again when I am at home or office.... and start eating my mobile data.
    Sorry, I'm unable to offer you any advice on accessing your own memory. Mine is bad enough :-)
    FF22 likes this.
    07-03-17 07:08 AM