Wowowo what a surprise!!!! So Samsung wanted some keyboard love!?!?

https://shop.samsung.com/ca/productd...uctid=36485911
    08-10-17 05:01 AM
    That's been out there for a while!
    Won't be a surprise for many here!

Posted via CB10
    pinkvikchick likes this.
    08-10-17 05:03 AM
    Wowowo what a surprise!!!! So Samsung wanted some keyboard love!?!?

https://shop.samsung.com/ca/productd...uctid=36485911
    Oh I know I thought the original law suit by BlackBerry discontinued this keyboard snap-on!!?? Fugly too!!!
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 08-10-17 at 05:34 AM.
    08-10-17 05:23 AM
    BlackBerry banned the Typo iPhone cover as it was very very similar to the BlackBerry design.

the Samsung have had this accessory since S7 or maybe even S6...?
    08-10-17 05:59 AM
    Samsung should deff make a mid range smartphone with a physical keyboard - Something along the lines of Galaxy A5-K

Why is only BB making PKB's anyway? What happened to product diversity and choice?
    08-10-17 07:14 AM
    Why is only BB making PKB's anyway? What happened to product diversity and choice?
    Diversity and choice only works when the niche sells.
    08-10-17 07:16 AM
    Well yeah but when did almost all manufacturers suddenly decide "VKB is all anyone ever needs" and stop being creative?
    For example last years LG G5 apparently flopped and they tried doing something original with the modular design, and this year they pump out a G6 which is a standard slab by all means and boom, instant success.
    I feel like this type of crap is why manufacturers all feel like they should just jump on the slab wagon for guarantee profit, as it's discouraging to see an original design fail commercially
    FF22 likes this.
    08-10-17 07:26 AM
    I feel like this type of crap is why manufacturers all feel like they should just jump on the slab wagon for guarantee profit, as it's discouraging to see an original design fail commercially
    They're not charities, they're businesses.
    MikeX74 likes this.
    08-10-17 02:24 PM
    Well yeah but when did almost all manufacturers suddenly decide "VKB is all anyone ever needs" and stop being creative?
    For example last years LG G5 apparently flopped and they tried doing something original with the modular design, and this year they pump out a G6 which is a standard slab by all means and boom, instant success.
    Manufacturers didn't decide. The public decided with their wallets and manufacturers are obliging them.
    MikeX74 likes this.
    08-10-17 03:54 PM
    If it's not the real thing, then it's just this.

08-10-17 04:05 PM
    Samsung apparently sell enough of these, that they have made these for three Galaxy cycles now. But not enough for them to consider an actual PKB Phone of their own.
    08-11-17 09:02 AM
    Samsung apparently sell enough of these, that they have made these for three Galaxy cycles now. But not enough for them to consider an actual PKB Phone of their own.
    Well, lets hope these physical keyboard cases (boy are they ugly when clipped on) sell enough for them to at least manufacture 1 mid ranger with PKB. I dont get why it would be a risk anyway, they have everything to gain as this market is currently only dominated by BBmo
    08-11-17 09:07 AM
    Samsung should deff make a mid range smartphone with a physical keyboard - Something along the lines of Galaxy A5-K

Less than 1% of the market wants a PKB.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-17 09:08 AM
    The market decided it not phone manufacturers. If there was a market BlackBerry wouldn't be dead.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-17 09:09 AM
    Well, lets hope these physical keyboard cases (boy are they ugly when clipped on) sell enough for them to at least manufacture 1 mid ranger with PKB. I dont get why it would be a risk anyway, they have everything to gain as this market is currently only dominated by BBmo
    Gain what? 1/2 percent of all phone users want a PKB. It makes no sense.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-17 09:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    Maybe if the phone has other unique features it could MAKE some people actually want a PKB. The idea is to kinda remind people that PKB's still exist, and maybe a percentage would get on board with one.
    08-11-17 09:27 AM
    Maybe if the phone has other unique features it could MAKE some people actually want a PKB. The idea is to kinda remind people that PKB's still exist, and maybe a percentage would get on board with one.
    Something other than "detachable screen", I'm guessing.
    MikeX74 and p1800nut like this.
    08-11-17 09:36 AM
    If it's not the real thing, then it's just this.

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/f...spoiler-20.jpg
    do you mean ricer styled toyota trueno (ae 85)?😉
    08-11-17 09:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not even that much... as they don't all agree on what they want. Form factor and OS, the PKB crowd is not really all going to be happy with one device.
    08-11-17 10:10 AM