Quite disappointed about this.. I am using the app to manage a sales team and I just discovered that is not working on the KEYone.

I have found a log on their website but the workaround to use chrome is not acceptable..

I have posted it here for other users..

Salesforce1 - Records do not load on a Blackberry KEYOne

Last updated Today ·Reference W-4306910 ·Reported By 6 users

IN REVIEW

Summary
    Some of our customers have reported that the Salesforce1 app does not display records on the Blackberry KEYone mobile device. When navigating to specific records users will be presented with network connection errors such as:

"It's taking a while to load this page. You can keep waiting or try again."

"Loading...."

or a blank white or grey screen.

This issue occurs only on the Blackberry KEYone Device:
    https://www.blackberrymobile.com/specifications/

Repro
    1. Download and install Salesforce1 for the Blackberry KEYOne device
    2. Login and navigate to a record.
    3. Observe network connection errors such as:

- "It's taking a while to load this page. You can keep waiting or try again."

- "Loading...."

- a blank white or grey screen.

Workaround
    Users can log into Chrome Browser on the Blackberry KEYOne without issue or log into another mobile device.
    10-05-17 01:40 PM
    Only BlackBerry....

I know a few UEM solutions don't work well with the KEYone, strange there would be an issue with Sales Force. I would expect there will be a fix coming for BlackBerry.... soon.
    10-05-17 02:44 PM
    I have the same problem. We're Salesforce Platinum partner and deliver a number of own products / industry CRM on top of Salesforce platform. Do you have a link to the bug report on SF site?
    10-05-17 03:22 PM
    I have the same problem. We're Salesforce Platinum partner and deliver a number of own products / industry CRM on top of Salesforce platform. Do you have a link to the bug report on SF site?
    Here the link: https://success.salesforce.com/issue...ckberry-keyone

I really hope BlackBerry find a solution soon. The issue is present also on the DTEK60
    10-06-17 10:48 PM
    On my Samung J7 I use the ZOHO CRM app with no probs. Less complex of course. Just ordered the KEY1 black, so worried. Doesn't salesforce have direct app access? Why would the brand of phone affect it anyway? It's Android OS . Interested to know....
    Last edited by mrsimon; 10-08-17 at 03:27 AM.
    10-07-17 07:06 AM
    No idea about the reasons.. probably something related to the hardening of the OS by BlackBerry? It is actually the first app for me that I find not running properly on BlackBerry android.. hope this get fixed soon by Sales Force or BlackBerry!
    10-08-17 07:31 AM
    I have dealt with customer support for a while now and finally they solved the issue with version 15 that should be released shortly..
    I have it installed right now and works properly both on the KEYone and the DTEK60.
    Soon I will install it on a Motion and hopefully also there it will be functional!
    11-17-17 05:16 PM