Hey Everyone

Oncd again I need the advice of the fine members of the Crackberry Forum.
    My current device is the Samsung S7 EDGE which I got after returning quite a few faulty Priv Units.

For the past few days I have been in 2 minds abot getting the K1.
    Watched many videos and read lord knows how many reviews but I still can't make my mind up.
    Main problem with my S7E is the battery drain.
    I don't use my phone for gaming, Main uses are Whatsapp, Texts, Camera, Calls and Facebook.
    Must admit the PKB it very appealing although teh PRIV sort of put me off at the same time, My Priv keyboard was loose and the keys felt like they would pop off at any second from use. Also had the issue the slider coming loose and making a grinding noise....

Planning on going this weekend to have a play with the display model K1, I currently have one reserved at CFW til Monday.

Coming from the S7E will I see a major drop in screen quality going from the WQHD Super Amoled to IPS LCD?
    Must say I have always been a blackberry fan at heart, Even with the S7E I still have my Q5 as my backup.

Sorry I realise this have most likely been posted many times just really need some advice and honest opnions of the K1.

Thanks everyone!!
    05-10-17 10:17 AM
    Screen on S7E is definitely a lot better but how important is screens quality for you? Also, if you want a pkb, your only options are priv or KEYone.
    Leedsboi86 likes this.
    05-10-17 10:21 AM
    Not sure if screen quality would bother me at all.
    I can't think of anything to compare it to, I have a iPhone 6S Plus before but i think they use RETINA screen{I have no idea about screen stuff lol}
    05-10-17 10:26 AM
    Not sure if screen quality would bother me at all.
    I can't think of anything to compare it to, I have a iPhone 6S Plus before but i think they use RETINA screen{I have no idea about screen stuff lol}
    If iPhone 6s plus screen is good for you, you'll be fine with KEYone. KEYone has smaller screen and not idea for gaming or multimedia consumption.
    05-10-17 10:51 AM
    I came from the S7E and don't regret it one bit. The S7 was easily the best phone I'd ever had, but what's all that performance worth when you're already st 30-40% battery by lunchtime?

Great build quality, excellent camera and more than fast enough for folk that don't spend all day heads down 4K gaming. Love it
    Snap51 likes this.
    05-10-17 11:35 AM
    I don't think I have ever played games on my phone lol I have a tablet for that, I do spend a lot of time messaging on whatsapp and replying to group posts on facebook.
    Main problem with S7E is battery drain, With normal use I'd be down to 30% from 8am to 5pm use
    How do you find the drain on the K1?
    05-10-17 12:07 PM
    I came from the S7E and don't regret it one bit. The S7 was easily the best phone I'd ever had, but what's all that performance worth when you're already st 30-40% battery by lunchtime?
    i left the S7 Edge for the Moto Z Force Droid due to that battery issue.
    05-10-17 12:40 PM
    i left the S7 Edge for the Moto Z Force Droid due to that battery issue.
    My S7edge didn't last long either. Horrific battery! That said, my S8+ is nearly on par with the iPhone 7 Plus, which is really saying something! Thinking the KEYone should be able to exceed these battery superstars in real world usage.
    05-10-17 10:41 PM
    My S7edge didn't last long either. Horrific battery! That said, my S8+ is nearly on par with the iPhone 7 Plus, which is really saying something! Thinking the KEYone should be able to exceed these battery superstars in real world usage.
    Yeah, my S8+ is pure beast mode it comes to battery

Which is refreshing coming from the LG V20 which drank batteries
    05-11-17 07:46 AM