S7 is good but BB KEYone is the best! I have been using it for over a year now and I must say I am highly satisfied sticking to this legacy brand. The games and app run smooth powered by android 7.1 nougat comes with preinstalled app and ofcourse you are free to install as many of them without any limitation and it is undoubltely one of the most secure smartphone to use. And battery life is just unmatched its a go go phone.
    01-13-19 09:59 PM
    S7 is good but BB KEYone is the best! I have been using it for over a year now and I must say I am highly satisfied sticking to this legacy brand. The games and app run smooth powered by android 7.1 nougat comes with preinstalled app and ofcourse you are free to install as many of them without any limitation and it is undoubltely one of the most secure smartphone to use. And battery life is just unmatched its a go go phone.
    I agree. I have a KEYone and my husband has an S7. I find my phone has better battery life and isn't as fragile. He got a Crack in the back of his after a month even with a silicone case on it. Those slippery, glass backs are not practical. I think I get quite good photos on my KEYone as well. Of course the stand out feature is the PKB. I love the programmable keys, too.
    PS: my battery life is the envy of anyone who knows how long my phone lasts on a charge.
    01-13-19 11:39 PM