I don't know whether this is an Android or music app issue. Until I moved on to the K1, I had relied on Runkeeper as my running app on my iphone and I especially enjoyed the fact that I could sync the app with itunes. All I had to do was bring up whatever third party music app I had selected (itunes in my case), select my music, then start running!I haven't been able to do that on my K1. Selecting music takes me to Google Play, but as a separate app and does register in Runkeeper. I downloaded a couple of other running apps, and the same issue occurs, which makes me think that it may just not be possible...can anyone help?
    07-12-17 01:43 PM
    I use runkeeper. I do not use my music app through runkeeper, though, I just open them separately. I did try your way, I opened runkeeper, and selected music and yes, it opened up google play. But when I opened my recents, only runkeeper was open. When I tapped Runkeeper, I couldn't get back to the actual runkeeper screen.

Might just have to open your music app and runkeeper up separately. (It's how I work it)
    07-12-17 04:16 PM
    I use runkeeper. I do not use my music app through runkeeper, though, I just open them separately. I did try your way, I opened runkeeper, and selected music and yes, it opened up google play. But when I opened my recents, only runkeeper was open. When I tapped Runkeeper, I couldn't get back to the actual runkeeper screen.

Might just have to open your music app and runkeeper up separately. (It's how I work it)
    Thanks. That's what I end up doing too and that's fine of course, but the option's there and I don't know why I could do it on my iphone and not on the K1...
    07-12-17 05:16 PM